Later 14th C Spanish knights released

Post reports of previously unseen miniatures here!

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

Later 14th C Spanish knights released

Postby Khurasanminiatures » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:55 pm

We are very pleased to continue to expand our 15mm Later 14th Century range with more Spanish and Italian models — today we are releasing mounted Spanish knights or military order brethren. These have been made to reflect the unique armour and shields used by the Spanish in this period. Spanish men at arms of this period often carried a lighter lance so they could throw it at their highly mobile mounted opponents, and so we provide light lances with the “lance at 45 degrees” set so you can mix them.

Available now:
http://khurasanminiatures.tripod.com/la ... ntury.html

Khurasanminiatures

Re: Later 14th C Spanish knights released

Postby Bronshtein » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:13 pm

Quite nice - but remember:

We are very sorry but we cannot be responsible for providing replacements for the odd few models that take some damage in transit. If a few bayonets break off in transit, that sort of thing.

But you are responsible.

AND

Lost or damaged packages
I cannot accept responsibility for packages that are lost or damaged in the hands of the delivery service. If the shipper is required to assert a claim for lost or damaged packages, I will do so to the full extent possible. I will provide you with the customs number (if it is an overseas shipment) or the delivery confirmation number (if it is a shipment in the States) to confirm that the package was sent out.

You have the contract with the carrier not the recipient - you do it fuck face.

AND

If this is not satisfactory to you, but you'd still like to order, you may want to consider purchasing insurance for your package, or upgrading it to a more secure shipping method. Please contact me and I will let you know what insurance prices or alternate shipping fees are for your package.

So he'll abrogate his responsibilities and charge you for the privilege. Cunt.

Just three of many reasons I don't buy from this prick, and wouldn't buy from him if he were the last wargame figure seller in the world.

This behaviour is illegal in the UK - the seller bears responsibility for delivery - and the loss if not delivered. I see a few UK sellers trying it on now, persuading buyers to pay insurance to bail the seller out. I don't buy from them either.
Bronshtein

Re: Later 14th C Spanish knights released

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:56 pm

In what way are they specifically Spanish?

Return to Scouting reports