Double entendres/Standards are Wong!

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Double entendres/Standards are Wong!

Postby ... - - - ... » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:44 pm

JJCH nli wrote:Probably was when he agonized how to get a ‘two wongs don’t make a white’ reference into the thread title without appearing openly, stupdly racist.

Still, it’s not every day that Fraser Anning drops by Frothers.

I had never heard of the chap before reading your post; having looked him up, he seems like a lovely chap who would benefit from a dose of 7.62x51. His ancestors seem utterly charming as well.

I know a Malaysian/Western lesbian; she is a lovely and highly intelligent person. She also happens to be in the air on her way to Australia at the moment.
... - - - ...

Postby Australian Dawn » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:08 pm

JJCH nli wrote:Probably was when he agonized how to get a ‘two wongs don’t make a white’ reference into the thread title without appearing openly, stupdly racist.
Talk about panties getting in a bunch over a joke that didn't happen. :roll:
De gustibus non est disputandum
Australian Dawn

Postby ... - - - ... » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:31 pm

Australian Dawn wrote:
Talk about panties getting in a bunch over a joke that didn't happen. :roll:

Ah, the poor little bubba tries the Welsh twat's trick of attempting to distract from his own behaviour and views. It didn't work for the genocidal Welsh twat either.
... - - - ...

Postby Australian Dawn » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:02 am

Wow, it's like some form of schizophrenia with you isn't it? You can't help digressing and projecting these strange obsessions you have with unrelated people and their views on to me can you?
Australian Dawn

Postby ... - - - ... » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Australian Dawn wrote:Wow, it's like some form of schizophrenia with you isn't it? You can't help digressing and projecting these strange obsessions you have with unrelated people and their views on to me can you?

Keep trying; if you really work hard at it you might be able to convince yourself that you are not a racist, homophobic, misogynist cunt. You are never going to be able to convince anyone else.
... - - - ...

Postby Australian Dawn » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:53 pm

And all that from my expressing disapproval of politicians making dick jokes! :lol:
Australian Dawn

Postby ... - - - ... » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Australian Dawn wrote:And all that from my expressing disapproval of politicians making dick jokes! :lol:

There was rather more than that in your post;).
... - - - ...

Postby Australian Dawn » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:26 am

... - - - ... wrote:
Australian Dawn wrote:And all that from my expressing disapproval of politicians making dick jokes! :lol:

No. There wasn't. But the gender, sexual preference and ethnicity of the person making the joke seems to put her beyond criticism and brand any critic of her behaviour some sort of crypto-Nazi to some people on the lunatic fringe around here.

Ah well, it's all over for another year anyway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpYt6Xnj1Q0
Australian Dawn

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:04 am

Australian Dawn wrote:
... - - - ... wrote:

No. There wasn't. But the gender, sexual preference and ethnicity of the person making the joke seems to put her beyond criticism and brand any critic of her behaviour some sort of crypto-Nazi to some people on the lunatic fringe around here.

Ah well, it's all over for another year anyway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpYt6Xnj1Q0

And with a flounce of sequins Dawn was gone again!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DJC-ECU8IE
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:I'm completely against creating a privileged class of TMP members who can break rules with impunity.
General Paranoia

Postby Dingo Dick » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:18 am

... - - - ... wrote:

You won't reach him, a thick white isn't worth half a Wong.
Dingo Dick

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot