Where is sad Trigger Boy?

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Where is sad Trigger Boy?

Postby Triggered 331 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:25 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:Perhaps Trig aspires to be our Tango-equivalent. After all, Tango in notorious for reposting things that have just appeared in Product News -- often enough the same day.

They also share the nervous-ticcy repetition of the same couple of words in every post.

Tango:
"Cool! "Glad you like it, boys!"

Trigger:
"LOL!" "Triggered"

They also display similar psychological drives, and though divergent, suffer similarly unexpected results.

Tango: overwhelming need to be loved -- ends up being hated.

Trigger: overwhelming need to be feared -- ends up being laughed at.

Say, you don't think. . .naah.

Triggered
Triggered 331

Postby Triggered 332 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:27 am

Triggered 296 wrote:
Triggered 273 wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:There he is!

It's fun time! :D

You've got a lot to catch up on, boy! Work harder!

Triggered. LOL! It must suck to be you to be so triggered by a troll that you genuinely believe you are taunting me.

PSSST If you really want to win like your idol Trump, stop trying to bait me. Or don't you know how trolling works?

Triggered. Mummy loves me. She says I'm special.

Triggered

LOL! Now the humorous attempts to imitate because the triggering has left them ineffectual and this all they have left.
Triggered 332

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Trigger's trying a new tactic, I see: sneaking on when no one's around, so he doesn't have to hear the laughter.

That's not what a big bad troll would do, is it now, Trig? Come on, be the brave boy you want to be, take your FrothersMedicine™️!

Voice From Limbo

Postby Triggered = Fucktard » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:52 pm

He also doesn't appear on the Gaming or Culture boards.

Because he does not game unless someone leaves some airfix plastic figures at the dump - But then he is forced to sell them to buy catfood for his dinner.
All the CRT tellies are broken by the time they wind up at the dump, the penthouse mags have the pages all stuck together (because his Mum got to them first).
Nothing regarding books or movies - can't afford such "luxuries" and is banned from the local library after they found him wanking behind a bookshelf while ogling the pensioners.
Triggered = Fucktard

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Has anyone seen "... - - - ..." and Trigger in the same room?
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:I'm completely against creating a privileged class of TMP members who can break rules with impunity.
General Paranoia

Postby Triggered 343 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:57 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:Trigger's trying a new tactic, I see: sneaking on when no one's around, so he doesn't have to hear the laughter.

That's not what a big bad troll would do, is it now, Trig? Come on, be the brave boy you want to be, take your FrothersMedicine™️!

Triggered - so triggered now inventing pics. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Triggered 343

Postby Triggered 344 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:59 pm

Triggered = Fucktard wrote:He also doesn't appear on the Gaming or Culture boards.

Because he does not game unless someone leaves some airfix plastic figures at the dump - But then he is forced to sell them to buy catfood for his dinner.
All the CRT tellies are broken by the time they wind up at the dump, the penthouse mags have the pages all stuck together (because his Mum got to them first).
Nothing regarding books or movies - can't afford such "luxuries" and is banned from the local library after they found him wanking behind a bookshelf while ogling the pensioners.

Triggered. So triggered the next keyboard warrior rage will be to challenge me to a fight. LOL
Triggered 344

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:37 pm

Triggered 343 wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:Trigger's trying a new tactic, I see: sneaking on when no one's around, so he doesn't have to hear the laughter.

I'm Triggered

That's right, Trig --keep pedaling! What you're looking for is right around the corner. . .

Voice From Limbo

Postby wut! » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:43 pm

sad trigger boy is spamming the forums, that where he is, the sad fuck
wut!

Postby rebelyell2006 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:37 am

There's more to Frothers than the Froth Pot?
rebelyell2006

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot