I need some advice on sending an E-Mail

All thats fit to print and plenty thats not from the world of comic frotherdom...

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

I need some advice on sending an E-Mail

Postby Australian Dawn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:11 pm

I want to contact the author of this site http://www.vixenmagazine.com/ and being pretty much computer illiterate I'm having a bit of trouble. :oops:
My computer isn't set up so I can just click on the contact link (The CONTACT:Mail at the bottom of the page), but when I hold my cursor over it Mailto:opendoorsto@yahoo.com.au appears, so is opendoorsto@yahoo.com.au his web address? :?

Yes, I'm ashamed of my lack of tech know how. :oops:

Thanks.
De gustibus non est disputandum
User avatar
Australian Dawn
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: I need some advice on sending an E-Mail

Postby kawasaki » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:32 pm

opendoorsto@yahoo.com.au is his email address. Which is what you're groping for.

In fact if you click the live link in your post it opens your email service - well it opens mine.
:D

comme ca

Image
The Cardinal of Cunt

I have never heard of Frothers Unite- UK!

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=201399
User avatar
kawasaki
 
Posts: 9091
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:05 pm
Location: Here, there and everywhere

Re: I need some advice on sending an E-Mail

Postby sane max nli » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:52 pm

'switch the computer on... GRANMA, SWITCH THE can she even fucking HEAR ME? TURN YOUR HEARING AID ON GRANMA. I am sorry, yes, i am sorry, i won't shout anymore.... is the computer switched on? switch it off and on NO NOT THE FUCKING 'PHONE...'
User avatar
sane max nli
 

Re: I need some advice on sending an E-Mail

Postby Australian Dawn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:57 pm

kawasaki wrote:opendoorsto@yahoo.com.au is his email address. Which is what you're groping for.

In fact if you click the live link in your post it opens your email service - well it opens mine.
:D

comme ca

Image

Not mine. :(

Thanks for the help, I've been trying to get on to the guy for ages. :beer:

I've tried that address but he hasn't replied, so maybe he's passed away. :(
Or maybe I just buggered something up, I'll try again.

Thanks again.
De gustibus non est disputandum
User avatar
Australian Dawn
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: I need some advice on sending an E-Mail

Postby Australian Dawn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:58 pm

sane max nli wrote:'switch the computer on... GRANMA, SWITCH THE can she even fucking HEAR ME? TURN YOUR HEARING AID ON GRANMA. I am sorry, yes, i am sorry, i won't shout anymore.... is the computer switched on? switch it off and on NO NOT THE FUCKING 'PHONE...'

If I was a geriatric at least I'd have an excuse. I should know this shit. :oops:

AND I AM NOT A WOMAN!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
De gustibus non est disputandum
User avatar
Australian Dawn
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: I need some advice on sending an E-Mail

Postby Hastati » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:30 am

Australian Dawn wrote:
sane max nli wrote:'switch the computer on... GRANMA, SWITCH THE can she even fucking HEAR ME? TURN YOUR HEARING AID ON GRANMA. I am sorry, yes, i am sorry, i won't shout anymore.... is the computer switched on? switch it off and on NO NOT THE FUCKING 'PHONE...'

If I was a geriatric at least I'd have an excuse. I should know this shit. :oops:

AND I AM NOT A WOMAN!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:


You're on the blob again aren't you.
When I die I want the Arsenal players to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.
Hastati
 
Posts: 3424
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:24 am

Re: I need some advice on sending an E-Mail

Postby sane max nli » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:48 pm

change her name to 'Australian Sun' and problem solved.

But Dawn, I am a 20th Century fellah, you want to be a man, that's up to you. Maybe stop acting like such a girl all the time though, eh?
User avatar
sane max nli
 

Re: I need some advice on sending an E-Mail

Postby Steders » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:30 pm

You're into some fucking weird porn for a chick.
All the other girls have read Fifty shades of gray, you should try it treacle
User avatar
Steders
 
Posts: 3691
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:22 pm

Re: I need some advice on sending an E-Mail

Postby Australian Dawn » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:31 pm

It does sound like a porn site, doesn't it? :oops: :lol:
De gustibus non est disputandum
User avatar
Australian Dawn
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: I need some advice on sending an E-Mail

Postby Australian Dawn » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Talking about dodgy sites, you don't seem to post as much here as you used too, do you spend most of your time on the internet in the shed behind Random Platypus these days or something?
De gustibus non est disputandum
User avatar
Australian Dawn
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:12 pm


Return to Comics Emporium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest