State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 11:18 pm

rebelyell2006 wrote:It's fascinating. When I argue with my conservative friends, it is usually over whether something is good/bad/ugly. Here, the argument is everybody is saying "X is true", and one Dogfucker is arguing that "X is false, Q is true" despite everybody else knowing that X is true and Q is false. What the fuck is the Dogfucker's problem that he has to lie to continue his argument?

Because a lot of what is “known to be true” here isn’t and unlike many here I back up what I claim. You typically can’t.

Others post arguments that while they may have merit do not prove their claims

Postby Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 11:29 pm

(Sorry...phone had a hiccup )

Or disprove mine. The discussion on Iran is a great example. The Iranian apologist tries to use a court case that judged they could not find Iran at fault because both Iran and Iraq were mining did not prove anything in terms of what international law says about whether mining at sea in international waters is an act of war. I provided the reference that categorically states it is. The court case proved Iran did what I claimed it did. So both parts of my claim were proven true while his rebuttal didn’t address the issue.

Your claim earlier today that everyone KNOWS the US is the only one ratcheting things up in the Gulf (however you phrased it) is false for the reasons I provided. Again, the Iranian apologist point that “yeah they did that but it was in response to what the US had done” may be true but it has no bearing on the question as to whether or not they did it.

Perhaps a better question is why so many people like you on this page make claims you can’t support and ignore anything that contradicts you solidly held but false beliefs.

Postby Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 11:39 pm

Everyone here KNOWS Trump colluded with the Russians, the investigation was completely legal aboveboard and unbiased.

Let’s see how that fable ends up.
Mueller report categorically stated no collusion. Yet there are folks here who will still swear Trump colluded.

Like I’ve posted a few times, let’s see how the three big investigations turn out. I’m willing to bet my predictions will be far closer than any being made by the folks here who “know X is true.”

Postby LimeyCunt » Fri May 17, 2019 11:45 pm

Guest wrote:Didn’t claim they actually could or would actually try to just that they threatened to do so as they have in the past.

As for the Shia Sunni conflict can you remind us please which branch of Islam Norway belongs to?

If you admit that the threats are just that - threats - and you agree (as I suspect you do) that Iran is never going to actually do that, then we can dispense with that as a point of discussion.

There’s plenty of shit that Tehran gets up to which they probably shouldn’t without needing to add hollow and impotent threats of something they’re never going to do to the mix.

As for the Norway point, I can only conclude you’ve hugely misinterpreted my point (though you’ll never admit it). Nevertheless I’ll explain it in more detail (even though we both know you’re just being a bit of a dick about this).

Iran and Saudi Arabia fucking hate each other, and almost everything that happens around that region is part of that fight. The two branches of Islam have been fighting for centuries and frankly should be left to fuck themselves up. That part of the world isn’t worth one drop of blood from a westerner or anyone else and never had been; it’s their fight, let them have it.

Places like Norway don’t experience it because those able to move away from the dogmatic, theocratic cesspits that those governments have become are able to realise that the whole thing isn’t worth a gnats piss and life is for living, not hating.

We go around sticking our noses into this shit and it never ends well for us. They don’t want us there, leave them to their never-ending cycle of idiocy. Maybe one day they’ll wake up, maybe not, but I have no desire to see us waste lives and money and goodwill in a place that doesn’t give a fuck about us and never has.
LimeyCunt

Postby Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 1:00 am

Guest wrote:(Sorry...phone had a hiccup )

Or disprove mine. The discussion on Iran is a great example. The Iranian apologist tries to use a court case that judged they could not find Iran at fault because both Iran and Iraq were mining did not prove anything in terms of what international law says about whether mining at sea in international waters is an act of war. I provided the reference that categorically states it is. The court case proved Iran did what I claimed it did. So both parts of my claim were proven true while his rebuttal didn’t address the issue.

Your claim earlier today that everyone KNOWS the US is the only one ratcheting things up in the Gulf (however you phrased it) is false for the reasons I provided. Again, the Iranian apologist point that “yeah they did that but it was in response to what the US had done” may be true but it has no bearing on the question as to whether or not they did it.

Perhaps a better question is why so many people like you point n this page make claims you can’t support and ignore anything that contradicts you solidly held but false beliefs.

Yes you pointed to the law about mines in international waters.

Whoop de doo old man.

The court found that the US could not prove Iran was responsible for a bumbling American fuckwit ramming into one. The ownership of the mine was unverified.

That’s what counts.

Now, about that ICJ finding that the USA HAD violated freedom of navigation by mining Nicaraguan harbours.

The one the US never honoured or paid restitution for. The one the US did everything possible to avoid responsibility for.

Fucking lying hypocrite.

Still waiting for the definitive proof of Iran using chemical weapons. Come old man, hurry up, we're not on Leidos time here.

Postby Oh look » Sat May 18, 2019 1:06 am

Guest wrote:
Iran isn’t going to commit an act of war against America.

It has in the past, I think. Laying mines in international waters in the vicinity of US Navy ships.

They mined sea lanes where international commerce shipping regularly transit including US flagged vessels.

Gee JJ, Look what you wrote.

Shame the International Court of Justice said the US could not prove that.

Glad some organisations are providing fact checking on American lies that enable aggression.
Oh look

Postby Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 1:24 am

This is an example, Rebelyell of what I described as taking something out of context

Glad some organisations are providing fact checking on American lies that enable aggression

The court ACTUALLY said that since both Iran and Iraq were laying mines, they could not put the fault to Iran. They did not say Iran was innocent of mine laying. The court isn’t fact checking squat. Mines were laid. Just as Iran had previously been caught red handed in the act of doing. Send me your email and I’ll send you pictures.

Iran, that peace loving above board never up to any skullduggery who is the top sponsor of terrorist groups in the world obviously would never lie about such a thing. They loudly claimed their innocent vessel was simply making deliveries of food and supplies. Of course, much like here, when confronted with the proof shown to the world of the mines seized from their vessel they sputtered called us liars and similar. Kinda like what often happens here, eh Reb?

Postby Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 1:51 am

Guest wrote:This is an example, Rebelyell of what I described as taking something out of context

Glad some organisations are providing fact checking on American lies that enable aggression

The court ACTUALLY said that since both Iran and Iraq were laying mines, they could not put the fault to Iran. They did not say Iran was innocent of mine laying. The court isn’t fact checking squat. Mines were laid. Just as Iran had previously been caught red handed in the act of doing. Send me your email and I’ll send you pictures.

Iran, that peace loving above board never up to any skullduggery who is the top sponsor of terrorist groups in the world obviously would never lie about such a thing. They loudly claimed their innocent vessel was simply making deliveries of food and supplies. Of course, much like here, when confronted with the proof shown to the world of the mines seized from their vessel they sputtered called us liars and similar. Kinda like what often happens here, eh Reb?

Oh look, a complete Walt! Thought you said you weren't there? Or is it just some random internet photos?

Finding mines on a boat doesn't mean shit you fuckwit! As Iran said, they were in transit - Prove otherwise!
As has been proven over and over and over again, The United States will lie and cook up whatever "evidence" they want to justify their aggression - From the USS Maine to the Gulf of Tonkin to Panama to Iraq.

And that's the same problem you have JJ Parus - You have posted too much bullshit, too many lies and far too many outright batshit crazy conspiracy theories to have any credibility left.

The fuck I am giving you an email address - Your PM's are notorious on Frothers for being the endless pathetic whinings of a little boy stuck in a well. Well, stuck in a well with a dog.

You are too stupid to work out how to attach pictures here, its not hard. Unlike you in this early photo...

And...

WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR EVIDENCE FOR IRANIAN CHEMICAL WEAPONS?
WE ARE WAITING OLD MAN - HURRY THE FUCK UP, COME ON!

Postby Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 2:51 am

Oh look, a complete Walt! Thought you said you weren't there? Or is it just some random internet photos?

No, but you are a complete cunt. For the record what I posted was that I never claimed I was there. Never said I was never said I wasn’t. Just said I never claimed I was there

(For Reb, one more example of when someone launch’s an attack based on what they wanted to think because it fits their narrative even though a check of my post which is easy enough shows the truth. But hey, he knows X)

Back to the stupid post. Do you really believe your two choices are the only possibility?

Also regarding being “another Walt” it would not apply if I claimed something that was actually true as opposed to Walt who likely can’t keep track of what he has claimed.

Iran said they were in transit with food and supplies and denied they were carrying much less laying mines.

I provided evidence. You don’t accept it? Not my problem. Since there was no inspection you have three possible sources, Iraq who you won’t believe the US who you don’t believe and Iran who has every rea soon to lie.

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat May 18, 2019 2:54 am

People really don't like you random.
kyotebue2

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot