State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:02 pm

Looks like assault by the intern on Acosta to me. He should sue.
Why are all the crazed Marines attacking students - no sense of tradition ffs.
Bronshtein

Postby Jakar Nilson » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:33 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Looks like assault by the intern on Acosta to me. He should sue.

It might be a tad unfortunate that one nickname they have is "Uncle Sam's Misbehaving children"...
"There are those that claim that war is all glory, but I can tell you it is all hell." -William Tecumseh Sherman

http://dp9forum.com/aurora/ Read Alfie's Tenners, every second month in Aurora magazine!
Jakar Nilson
Associate Member

Postby JJCH nli » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:38 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Looks like assault by the intern on Acosta to me. He should sue.

I see wot you did there.
:D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rlBuoBV-Sa0
JJCH nli

Postby JJCH nli » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:44 pm

My theory about the banning of Jim Acosta is that it all stemmed from a a bad google search in the White House.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Zeta_Acosta

Tis indeed a pity they aren’t the same person.
JJCH nli

Postby Cuntz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:05 pm

Sarah Sanders sharing footage that has been proved to be edited, matching the doctored video shown by Infowars, is pretty hilarious.

As always, they know they are lying.
They are not trying to convince their supporters (who has fully internalized the art of believing things they know are false) or their opponents (who saw the unedited video already).

It's the announce justification for their next moves: Banning journalists and rabble rousing against the free press, something every tin-pot dictator aspires to do.
Cuntz

Postby Macunaima nli » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:43 pm

JJCH nli wrote:My theory about the banning of Jim Acosta is that it all stemmed from a a bad google search in the White House.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Zeta_Acosta

Tis indeed a pity they aren’t the same person.

Ah,Oscar. How we need you these days!
Macunaima nli

Postby ... - - - ... » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:40 am

Cuntz wrote:Sarah Sanders sharing footage that has been proved to be edited, matching the doctored video shown by Infowars, is pretty hilarious.

They are not trying to convince their supporters (who has fully internalized the art of believing things they know are false) or their opponents (who saw the unedited video already).

It's the announce justification for their next moves: Banning journalists and rabble rousing against the free press, something every tin-pot dictator aspires to do.

Will the orange moron now rail against his own fake news?

My despair for humans as a species has only been deepened by the morons who support Trump and the working class Brexiteers in the UK who are too thick to realise that they are condemning their children and grandchildren to what Jo Johnson has described as the worst crisis since WW2.

Cancelling Brexit and arranging fatal accidents for Trump and Pence seems like a good way forward at the moment.
... - - - ...

Postby Macunaima nli » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:12 am

... - - - ... wrote:
Cuntz wrote:Sarah Sanders sharing footage that has been proved to be edited, matching the doctored video shown by Infowars, is pretty hilarious.

Will the orange moron now rail against his own fake news?

My despair for humans as a species has only been deepened by the morons who support Trump and the working class Brexiteers in the UK who are too thick to realise that they are condemning their children and grandchildren to what Jo Johnson has described as the worst crisis since WW2.

Cancelling Brexit and arranging fatal accidents for Trump and Pence seems like a good way forward at the moment.

“Hold my caipirinha and watch this,” said Brazil.
Macunaima nli

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:14 pm

Trump couldn't stand in the rain to honor our WW1 dead.
kyotebue2

Postby FFS » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:58 pm

Trump couldn't stand in the rain to honor our WW1 dead.

Well he wouldn't want his wig err hair to be messed up. wouldn't look presidential.
FFS

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot