State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:17 am

Ken Starr took nearly 3 years for far less. Manfort's fine and forfeitures have already made this a profitable endeavor for the taxpayer

One data point (Starr) hardly defines the timeline for every other investigation. As for making it a “profitable endeavor” I thought the purpose was the pursuit of justice. Using anti mob tactics to financially break an honorable man who served his country to get a plea over something that every previous FBI interviewer including Comey stated there was no indication of any attempt to deceive is just plain wrong. Frame that with Muller’s dodgy history with investigation and screwing innocent people with no regrets evil and wrong.

In Starr’s case, he was investigating a crime. In Muller’s case, he’s investigating a man in search of a crime that should have been specified when the SC was put in place.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:19 am

Why Kyote? Are you that unwilling to even look outside your cocoon? To even consider a possibility where there is plenty of facts to support something?

Postby Americunt Finker » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:35 am

Guest wrote:Also McKinstry and everyone else here, I’ve gone repeatedly on record as saying I’m for a Republican investigation of HILLARY and happy to see her head on a stick simply for drawing breath. All I’ve heard from the other side is valid and verifiable indications of criminal activity throughout the Trump campaign team and the White House, But I have jammed my fingers in my ears and am going LALALALALALALALALALALALLAALAA while scrambling for right wing talking points from Hannity, Limbaugh and Carlson.

If y’all are so convinced there’s nothing to the Clinton Crime Family - Illuminati - Shapeshifting Reptilian Overlords - Undercover Neo-Marxist Academics - Antifa / Jewish Cabal - HAARP weaponised weather - DEEP STATE - ALEX JONES IF THE REAL VICTIM - Las Vegas Shootings Cover Up - Obama the Muslim - Iranian cash flights - Bilderberg Group One World Government - ANTI AMERICAN ACTIVITIES and so on, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! ONLY I KNOW THE TRUTH!!! INFO WARS. COM!

FTFY, and this seems like your sort of whataboutery...

"an American flag - dubbed "Kevin" by some kids watching as the storm rolled in. Needless to say, the flag took a beating in the hurricane force winds. But even tattered and torn, the picture of that flag went viral. It expressed something inexpressible about the indomitable spirit of the people in North Carolina."
"Contrast those heartfelt sentiments with Colin Kaepernick's expressed reasons for his protest against the national anthem"

Yep, brave brave inanimate object sticking up for American Values. :roll:
Americunt Finker

Postby rebelyell2006 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:47 am

Manafort will be naming names soon. Expect indictments against GOP media people soon, and congressional people.
rebelyell2006

Postby Americunt Finker » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:13 am

reposted from the sad cunts thread - a post by resident police boot-licker and general worshipper of authority figures, JJ Parus

"Maybe because police officers are trained to identify themselves? "Police! Freeze and put your hands in the air" or words to that effect. She didn't shoot him because she was too stupid to know where she lived. She shot him because she made a mistake, followed what I assume is standard police procedure as in identifying themselves and trying to control the scene, and firing when the individual failed to do so. We don't know what he may have said, how he may have acted, and a lot of other things.

I don't think you can compare you at the end of a long shift to a police officer at the end of one. You don't know the stress on a day to day basis. You don't know the particular stresses from that day. You don't know if she worked in a neighborhood where every day she is patrolling is one of those where the police are treated with hostility.

I'm not making excuses for her. I'm saying that what we know right now is very limited and that the officials are continuing the investigation. We know she self-reported. We do know that she didn't try to plant a weapon on him and claim it was self defense.

How does the rest of the world see it? They may think it is as you say. They don't have most of the facts. Based on the selective bad stories from the press in other countries, I'm sure we think things in those countries are screwed up as well. But it doesn't matter.

What matters is she appears to have made a bad judgement that has left what appears to be an innocent bystander dead and that her life is ruined, and the effects of this will heavily impact both families from this point forward. And that is tragic."

When will JJ Parus get tired of being continually wrong, totally fucking wrong, while defending murderers and racists?

The racist murdering cop has more versions of her story than JJ has canine restraints.

"apartment doors at the Southside Flats apartment complex are equipped with electronic keys, similar to hotel rooms, where a green light turns on when the right key is inserted and a red light turns on when the wrong key is inserted as you can see in this video.
So if the above narrative is true, then she should have known within a second that she was at the wrong door."

"the doors to those apartments are designed to close automatically, making it almost impossible to leave ajar unless some type of door stopper is used"

"there had been multiple noise complaints from Guyger's apartment regarding Jean's apartment, which was on the fourth floor directly above her third-floor apartment" "Attorney Lee Merritt says there was even a noise complaint that very day from Guyger's apartment about Jean's apartment, but did not provide more details as to exactly who made the complaint and to whom the complaint was made as you can see in the above video where he also confirms the doors to those apartments shut automatically, making it dubious that the door was left ajar. However, police are saying that Guyger has just completed a long shift, ranging from 12 to 15 hours, depending on which version you believe, so if that's the case, she should not have been at home"

"Merritt also said that he spoke to two witnesses who were inside their own apartment when they heard knocking down the hallway, followed by a woman's voice saying, "Let me in. Let me in." Then the witnesses heard gunshots followed by a man's voice saying, "Oh my God, why did you do that?" But police did not interview those witnesses, making no mention of them in their affidavit, which reads like it was written by Guyger herself. However, police say they will now interview the witnesses since Merritt made his statements to the national media"

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/courtroo ... Vogr4vgVg/

And look JJ, she has dogs! I know your dogs cower and run when they see you coming home, but un-raped dogs usually greet their owners...

"Guyger was off work at the time of the shooting. However, Dallas Police Chief Renee Hall said, “At the very early stages of this investigation, initial indications were that they were what we consider circumstances of an officer-involved shooting.” This means that Guyger will enjoy the luxury of the powers that are extended to police officers who commit criminal acts while they are on duty. (Here’s a copy of the Dallas Police department's General Orders.) “We don’t want it lost on anyone that, had this been a regular citizen, she would have never left the crime scene,” said Lee Merritt, attorney for Jean’s family, according to the New York Times. “His killer was known to the district attorney at the time, and that person was able to leave Botham’s home, return to her home and not face any consequences for three days,”

"How can a person be given a loaded pistol and the right to use it, but not be competent enough to recognize their own floor number, their own unit number, and the doormat at their own front door? Guyger has a dog, and dogs normally make noises when strangers enter their homes. Was Guyger impaired in some way? Do Dallas police officers undergo any training at all? Is there an IQ requirement to join the force?"

https://www.salon.com/2018/09/12/justic ... r-my-life/

Anyone care to guess what JJ Parus would think if a black man accused of murdering someone was allowed to wander around free for 3 days while his colleagues fed mis-information to the media?

Don't forget folks Obama = CRIMINAL, Murdering Cop = TRAGIC HERO
Americunt Finker

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:23 am

My cocoon....sure random.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:45 am

It’s always great to see the spun up loons making asses of themselves when my posts don’t claim what they are attacking me for posting.

Postby Americunt Finker » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:10 am

Guest wrote:It’s always great to see the spun up loons making asses of themselves when my posts don’t claim what they are attacking me for posting.

She didn't shoot him because she was too stupid to know where she lived. She shot him because she made a mistake, followed what I assume is standard police procedure as in identifying themselves and trying to control the scene, and firing when the individual failed to do so.

I don't think you can compare you at the end of a long shift to a police officer at the end of one. You don't know the stress on a day to day basis. You don't know the particular stresses from that day. You don't know if she worked in a neighborhood where every day she is patrolling is one of those where the police are treated with hostility.

I'm not making excuses for her

Your words racist murdering cop apologist.
CUNT.
Americunt Finker

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:16 am

No one buys your bullshit, random.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:37 am

You can be as dishonest as you want. Doesn’t change a thing. I made no excuses for her. You just didn’t include everything I posted. How you think my post stating she’s looking at either Manslaughter or 2nd degree murder makes her a hero is beyond me. I posted her version of the story at the time as it was the only one out thus far, but I raised the matter of possible witnesses as well as other unanswered questions in the investigation.

All of which you completely ignored. And more.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot