So this EU thing

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: So this EU thing

Postby Triggered 334 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:30 am

Triggered 294 wrote:Triggered

Why don't i have a girlfriend?

Triggered.

I don't know why you don't have a girl. Maybe move out of you mum's loft, get a job, quit drinking soy. That might be a good starting place. LOL
Triggered 334

Postby Triggered 335 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:32 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:Trigger thinks he's Pavlov, but when he comes here, he's this:

Not that he notices. :wry:

Triggered

And yes, I have you on the run - or you could just leave it. But you can't. Your pathetic self just can't let it go. LOL
Triggered 335

Postby Triggered 336 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:35 am

Guest wrote:Good news, the M26 is closed to test turning it into a car park post no-deal Running Away.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... weeks.html

Even better news, it was closed with no local consultation or planning permission, not even with the various road hauliers groups, with the relevant minister and the Highways Agency denying it was going to happen up until the last minute.

No doubt the villagers of Kent appreciate the lorries now driving through their single lane idylls overnight. So much taking back control huh?

Triggered

Well, the lorries sure won't be seen in your neck of the woods - Grimsby - they would be at high risk of some oik stealing the tyres and the contents to sell down at the pub.
Triggered 336

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:18 am

Hey Trigger, "... - - - ..." never grasped simple nested quotes either, what are the chances of there being two such thickos posting on Frothers? 0;)
Troutwatch a trail of infamy
General Paranoia

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Triggered 335 wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:Trigger thinks he's Pavlov, but when he comes here, he's this:

WOOF!

Good boy! :D
Voice From Limbo

Postby Triggered 345 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:00 pm

General Paranoia wrote:Hey Trigger, "... - - - ..." never grasped simple nested quotes either, what are the chances of there being two such thickos posting on Frothers? 0;)

Triggered

LOL, you shouldn't talk about yourself like that! Have some respect for yourself. Oh, that' right, you are a Frother.
Triggered 345

Postby Triggered 346 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:01 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:
Triggered 335 wrote:

WOOF!

Triggered. That's right. Keep thinking you're trolling me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Triggered 346

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:46 pm

Triggered 346 wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:
Triggered 335 wrote:

WOOF!

I'm Triggered. That's right. I keep thinking I'm trolling you. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Trigger's back -- party time!

Voice From Limbo

Postby Rossco » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:31 am

I Froth because I care about miniatures.
Rossco

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:33 am

Well the mythic resonance is there, but it was too structured to reflect the real (no)deal and suggested there might actually be some sort of plot behind it all (and the two main protagonists were portrayed in too warm a light). Something a little more chaotic would be better - Apocalypse Now30/3/19! with a laugh track maybe?
Bronshtein

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot