The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Oldies » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:45 pm

dumb guest wrote:Its older people, the world over, when it comes to compussers, dumb ass. Nothing to do with educational systems.

Good attempt to get a cheap jab in though (looked around at the yufe of the UK recently have you? Yikes)

Yeah, all those old guys like Bill Gates, Steve Wozniak, Larry Ellison.

Fucking moron.
Oldies

Postby JJCH nli » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:31 pm

Oldies wrote:
dumb guest wrote:Its older people, the world over, when it comes to compussers, dumb ass. Nothing to do with educational systems.

Good attempt to get a cheap jab in though (looked around at the yufe of the UK recently have you? Yikes)

Fucking moron.

You are forgetting William Armintrout, he of the crazee coding skilz and one of the foremost web designers on the planet. Without Bill there would have been no TNP 4.1. Take that Jobs! Suck it up Zuckerberg!
JJCH nli

Postby dumb guest » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:37 pm

Oldies wrote:

Fucking moron.

Haha. one can cherry-pick a few exceptions to every rule. Well done. Somehow I don't think the denizens of TMP quite fall into their league!

Fucking moron.
dumb guest

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:40 am

dumb guest wrote:
Oldies wrote:

Fucking moron.

Haha. one can cherry-pick a few exceptions to every rule. Well done. Somehow I don't think the denizens of TMP quite fall into their league!

Fucking moron.

Computer stupid is race, gender, age, education, etc neutral. And all levels of education. Working in the field, I've seen it all. Doesn't matter; everyone has the potential to be a computer illiterate.

So you're both fucking morons....

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:18 am

Guest wrote:
dumb guest wrote:
Oldies wrote:

Fucking moron.

Fucking moron.

Computer stupid is race, gender, age, education, etc neutral. And all levels of education. Working in the field, I've seen it all. Doesn't matter; everyone has the potential to be a computer illiterate.

So you're both fucking morons....

I suggested to someone today that she run a speed test. She was complaining about how slow her internet was.
She told me she was afraid to. I’ve been hearing this for 30 years, but she was afraid she might break something.

Postby Derek H » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:52 am

Can someone tell me where the "any" key is?
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby GarrisonMiniatures » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:20 am

Internet speed test - isn't that the thing that tells you that your internet connection is 3 times faster than it used to be even though things take 3 times as long to download?
GarrisonMiniatures

Postby Hong Kong Fooey » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:21 am

GarrisonMiniatures wrote:Internet speed test - isn't that the thing that tells you that your internet connection is 3 times faster than it used to be even though things take 3 times as long to download?

QED :roll:
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Dumb ass » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:57 pm

Don’t judge everyone by the standard of your own gene pool.

dumb guest wrote:
Oldies wrote:

Fucking moron.

Fucking moron.
Dumb ass

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot