The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Poor old Trig hasn't worked out that while each of us posts a couple of times to keep him on the hook, he has to reply about 20 times :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:I'm completely against creating a privileged class of TMP members who can break rules with impunity.
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 8555
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Dancing monkey boy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 pm

Trigg, earlier.

Image
User avatar
Dancing monkey boy
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:59 pm

Dancing monkey boy wrote:Trigg, earlier.

Image



Dance Trigger! Dance! :D :D :D
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Waltzing twat wrote:It's the fat cunt's birthday.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=491915

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Hi Bill!


The usual sycophants have checked in. Interesting.... The OFM/Winnie is nowhere to be seen. Nice to see some people have taste.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:28 pm

There is that.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 4176
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby George » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Waltzing twat wrote:It's the fat cunt's birthday.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=491915

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Hi Bill!


The usual sycophants have checked in. Interesting.... The OFM/Winnie is nowhere to be seen. Nice to see some people have taste.

'Bill. Thanks for everything that you do to keep this place running smoothly."

Smoothly. Smoothly. Is there a second TMP I don't know about?
User avatar
George
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:39 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:There is that.


Wonder if such an affront to his Imperial Grossness would land Winnie in the dreaded 'Talk to Gwen' sin bin....
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:07 am

Guest wrote:
kyotebue2 wrote:There is that.


Wonder if such an affront to his Imperial Grossness would land Winnie in the dreaded 'Talk to Gwen' sin bin....


Walt4 also failed to give his traditional thumbs up on that thread!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:I'm completely against creating a privileged class of TMP members who can break rules with impunity.
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 8555
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:32 am

Kicking John the OFM/Winston Smith off TNP would be too much of a propaganda Coup for Frothers. Bill will never do it.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 4176
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby dustin » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:43 am

The ever helpful Tangotronic has found a new Kickstarter.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=492025

Bring those fucking things to my table and you'll be shitting the bastards the next day.
User avatar
dustin
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 42 guests