The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Khusrau » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Just another guest wrote:And that's different from Mac deflecting Frothers 'Expose TNP for what it really is' thread into another 'it's all about Mac. I'm a social anthropologist you know, and my views on any given subject in the universe are more important than yours, you snivelling moron' diatribe how exactly?

:roll:

Oh go fuck yourself troll. Mac never said anything of the sort, and unlike you he's happy to not be anonymous so you can all have a go. So you know, being a janitor in a gym, being a racist prison coffee-maker, or living in the basement with your glitter and tutu don't exactly qualify you to criticise.

Is anyone left on TMP to fuck it all up, or are all the cunts here while PMT becomes further and further broken?
Khusrau

Postby iejcioeiuneuince » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:Yeah, but don't forget the militarism.

But hey! It's a wargame site, so you gotta expect that.

This is true. Lord knows whenever I see two kids playing X-Wing at the store, I just know they are discussing "nuccing the musleem countries".
iejcioeiuneuince

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:27 pm

Khusrau wrote:
Just another guest wrote:And that's different from Mac deflecting Frothers 'Expose TNP for what it really is' thread into another 'it's all about Mac. I'm a social anthropologist you know, and my views on any given subject in the universe are more important than yours, you snivelling moron' diatribe how exactly?

:roll:

Oh go fuck yourself troll. Mac never said anything of the sort, and unlike you he's happy to not be anonymous so you can all have a go. So you know, being a janitor in a gym, being a racist prison coffee-maker, or living in the basement with your glitter and tutu don't exactly qualify you to criticise.

Is anyone left on TMP to fuck it all up, or are all the cunts here while PMT becomes further and further broken?

I can’t be that there is anyone willing to defend that despicable creature, Mac.

Postby rebelyell2006 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:33 pm

I'll defend him when people are unjustly attacking him, like right now. Perhaps you should stop being an asshole, Bill. And stop trying to deflect from TNP by attacking Mac.
rebelyell2006

Postby Bill's Fan Bois » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:59 pm

I thought all Mac posts were supposed to go under the topic heading Brazil! Brazil! Brazil!
Bill's Fan Bois

Postby rebelyell2006 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:07 am

Then why are you posting them in this thread, Bill?
rebelyell2006

Postby Bill's Fan Bois » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:28 am

I'm taking the heat off of TNP, err I mean TMP. I think I have to have a conversation with editor Gwen. Excuse me while I change! :wry:
Bill's Fan Bois

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:35 am

Bill's Fan Bois wrote:I'm taking the heat off of TNP, err I mean TMP. I think I have to have a conversation with editor Gwen. Excuse me while I change! :wry:

He/she likes you just the way you are, you filthy boy.
If she really exists, that is.

Postby Bill's Fan Bois » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:48 am

I present chickens while she chokes mine. I'm, I mean Gwen, is VERY real! :wink:
Bill's Fan Bois

Postby Etranger2 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:19 am

Anticipation wrote: "I'm an arsehole..."
Etranger2

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot