Character sheets RPG roundup

Releases, reports, rules, rumours and resources for your favourite Role-Playing Games (RPGs).

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Postby geronimo » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:50 pm

While trying to track down some easily printed blank sheets for a new RPG mashup (Yellow Dawn) I found this, might be of use to some of you. Sheets for a nice long list of RPGs old and new :

http://www.rpgsheets.com/
...I've heard things about people from other people about certain people to back that up (c) Andrew May

geronimo
Associate Member

Re: Character sheets RPG roundup

Postby An Absent Humphrey » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:54 pm

It may seem a slight thing, but a good character sheet (in terms of content, layout, general design, and its look) really can help a game. The character sheet is the main way a player interacts with the game and knows their character and sets the tone for the game.
Essential stuff. I love a good character sheet.
An Absent Humphrey

Re: Character sheets RPG roundup

Postby Hastati » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:26 pm

geronimo wrote:While trying to track down some easily printed blank sheets for a new RPG mashup (Yellow Dawn) I found this, might be of use to some of you. Sheets for a nice long list of RPGs old and new :

http://www.rpgsheets.com/

Ta, good find.
When I die I want the Arsenal players to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.
Hastati

Postby TimothyAppal » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:35 am

Sounds awesome Good printable character sheets were always a thing with Dark Heresy. I know there are a few out there, but one you can edit easily is the golden ticket for sure
TimothyAppal

Return to Role-Players Inn