Have At Thee

Proper frother gaming in its purest form, without the stupid miniatures. Prepare to receive Boarders!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Have At Thee

Postby shredder » Thu May 08, 2014 10:05 am

This should probably be in the marketplace, and I'll post in there too with a more salesy post but I just wanted to let you guys know that here at Forlorn Hope Games, we have just released our first game ;-) It's called Have At Thee and is a card (not collectable magic style) game of multi-opponent sword fighting. it was devised by a mate who comes to our gaming club (Tuesday in Calne if anyone is interested) and we helped him develop and play test it. We got to talking about producing and selling it and we have put it together and recently unleashed it on the world ;-)

It's a fast play "filler" game (we often play these at the beginning of an evening whilst waiting for folks to turn up or at the end to round the evening off) for 2-6 players (the more the merrier though, and you CAN play it with up to 9 if you like). Players can gang up on one unsuspecting (or not so unsuspecting) player or hack wildly around.

Normally retails for £8.95, but we are selling it at the reduced rate of £7.95 for the first month.

Board game geek entry

Facebook Page

Buy it here

Enjoy

Gary
Come on over & buy some stuff
www.forlornhopegames.co.uk
shredder

Re: Have At Thee

Postby Annie » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:30 pm

I have it, it's good! 8)
Annie

Postby Patrice » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:46 pm

I am trying to order one, but unable to register.
...and suffering the same curse as from other websites who want to know the French "département" I live in although the French Post Office don't want it mentioned because it's already included in the French post code and if it appears again somewhere in the address they are confused because the machines don't understand it and then it's handled to people who don't understand the problem because they are not payed much, etc. :argue:
Patrice

Postby shredder » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Email me and I'll sort out an alternative payment and get you a copy.

Enquiries@forlornhopegames.co.uk

Gary
shredder

Postby shredder » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Annie wrote:I have it, it's good! 8)

Well thank you Annie ;-)
shredder

Postby Patrice » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Thanks shredder, I think I've found the solution :)
Patrice

Postby shredder » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:30 am

Order received, thanks mate. I think I hear a froth about the French postal system coming though :-)

It's interesting seeing what comes in from several countries around the world, a lot don't have counties and I certainly don't live in a city so find it odd that that would even be a field in an address.

:-)
shredder

Return to Boardgamers' Galley