The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Weird vibe on new assistant editor on TMP

Postby General Paranoia » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:21 pm

Sane Max wrote:
I actually would expect most of the 'Merkin members to have or have had a wife. A neanderthal mind-set seems to be a condition of a fair chunk of the membership.

Pat



What happened to that Murphy guy? Is he still stalking the goth girl?
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9869
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: Weird vibe on new assistant editor on TMP

Postby Clayface » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:03 pm

I was Banned from TMP long ago, but even if I hadnt, reading Murphy's bloviating threads would be the last thing I would waste my time on.

I pity any woman desperate enough for a fuck that she is willing to lie in the dark and listen to him blather on.

Pat
Image
Clayface
 
Posts: 5122
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:56 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Weird vibe on new assistant editor on TMP

Postby aliensurfer » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Sane Max wrote:I was Banned from TMP long ago, but even if I hadnt, reading Murphy's bloviating threads would be the last thing I would waste my time on.

I want the number of any woman desperate enough for a fuck that she is willing to lie in the dark and listen to him blather on.

Pat
Image
aliensurfer
 
Posts: 4632
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:31 pm
Location: not sniping

Re: Weird vibe on new assistant editor on TMP

Postby General Paranoia » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:41 pm

aliensurfer wrote:
Sane Max wrote:I was Banned from TMP long ago, but even if I hadnt, reading Murphy's bloviating threads would be the last thing I would waste my time on.

I want the number of any woman desperate enough for a fuck that she is willing to lie in the dark and listen to him blather on.

Pat


I'll listen to you in the dark... here's £15


Fastest wallet in Hertfordshire :roll:
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9869
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: Weird vibe on new assistant editor on TMP

Postby sOOp » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:21 am

Doremi Fasol Latido wrote:She's no Bailey Jay!

Winner of the thread.
Slow Death Games
Three quarters of the world are starving
The rest are dead
User avatar
sOOp
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:17 pm
Location: Chula Vista, CA

Re: Weird vibe on new assistant editor on TMP

Postby aliensurfer » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:48 pm

Woodwose wrote:
aliensurfer wrote:
Sane Max wrote:I was Banned from TMP long ago, but even if I hadnt, reading Murphy's bloviating threads would be the last thing I would waste my time on.

I want the number of any woman desperate enough for a fuck that she is willing to lie in the dark and listen to him blather on.

Pat


I'll listen to you in the dark... here's £15


Fastest wallet in Hertfordshire :roll:


well worth the £15, never knew Pat was such a trollop :shock:
Image
aliensurfer
 
Posts: 4632
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:31 pm
Location: not sniping

Re: Weird vibe on new assistant editor on TMP

Postby General Paranoia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:29 pm

aliensurfer wrote:
well worth the £15, never knew Pat was such a trollop :shock:


Oh come on, you must have watched Eastenders.
Anyway, you make quite a good Mike Reid substitute!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 9869
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: Weird vibe on new assistant editor on TMP

Postby aliensurfer » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:46 pm

Woodwose wrote:
aliensurfer wrote:
well worth the £15, never knew Pat was such a trollop :shock:


Oh come on, you must have watched Eastenders.
Anyway, you make quite a good Mike Reid substitute!


bit below the belt that one :|
Image
aliensurfer
 
Posts: 4632
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:31 pm
Location: not sniping

Re: Weird vibe on new assistant editor on TMP

Postby aliensurfer » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:46 pm

you cunt :wink:
Image
aliensurfer
 
Posts: 4632
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:31 pm
Location: not sniping

Re: Weird vibe on new assistant editor on TMP

Postby ork56 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Just saw the 'news' on TMP and came straight to Frothers to comment.

Obviously I am not the only one who thinks this is weird. Keep an eye on the Marketplace in the future for some good deals on a wife.
User avatar
ork56
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 42 guests