The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Weird vibe on new assistant editor on TMP

Postby Cosmotiger » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:08 am

Ace From Outer Space wrote:It all is getting a bit middle aged creepy over there.

They blew past "a bit creepy" about five years ago.
The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one, he said.
Cosmotiger

Postby Condottiero » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:24 am

Cosmotiger wrote:
Ace From Outer Space wrote:It all is getting a bit middle aged creepy over there.

They blew past "a bit creepy" about five years ago.

As opposed to our resident shed dwelling sheep shagger and other ne'er-do-wells?

What's the obsession with TMP all of a sudden? BME has been banned for life, that twat connected with the Empire game's gone, so it's pretty dull there, with the exception of militant Welshmen demanding the bombing of certain Middle Eastern countries in order to spread democracy.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby da_bish » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:46 am

Is saying one thing that's happening on TMP is weird "obsessing about TMP?" I hadn't realised that's what obsessing is.
Affording another Klendathu
da_bish

Location: In your bedroom, rummaging about in your underwear drawer

Postby Condottiero » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:51 am

da_bish wrote:Is saying one thing that's happening on TMP is weird "obsessing about TMP?" I hadn't realised that's what obsessing is.

How about three threads? Have you been touched by Brownlie? :roll:
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:34 am

Condottiero wrote:
da_bish wrote:Is saying one thing that's happening on TMP is weird "obsessing about TMP?" I hadn't realised that's what obsessing is.

How about three threads? Have you been touched by Brownlie? :roll:

Your argument is invalid unless accompanied by a four paragraph wiki quote. You know the drill... Google, Ctrl+x, Frothpot, Ctrl+v.
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby anevilgiraffe » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:01 am

oh that's just odd... I didn't ever look at the thai bride thread as I figured it was never going to be safe for work, but I didn't expect that. What is weird is that there must have been dozens of the usual lot who would do admin on various forums - just look at LAF and us ffs... ok LAF is the better example, but it says a lot that Bill won't trust any of them in his compound...

Gailbraithe wrote:I actually do know better than the dictionary.
anevilgiraffe
Associate Member

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:08 pm

anevilgiraffe wrote:oh that's just odd... I didn't ever look at the thai bride thread as I figured it was never going to be safe for work, but I didn't expect that. What is weird is that there must have been dozens of the usual lot who would do admin on various forums - just look at LAF and us ffs... ok LAF is the better example, but it says a lot that Bill won't trust any of them in his compound...

Isn't he married to a Filipino though? I seem to remember him doing fund raising for some family member out there before. This is probably just a case of nepotism or helping some friend of his extended family.
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Abusive Imperialist Joy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:31 pm

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=317865

I think TMP had Admiral Akbar moment.

Trans are a part of life, just be straight up about it. Fucking sneaky cunt Billiam. :)
Abusive Imperialist Joy

Postby Big River » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:44 pm

Abusive Imperialist Joy wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=317865

I think TMP had Admiral Akbar moment.

Trans are a part of life, just be straight up about it. Fucking sneaky cunt Billiam. :)

When you say "straight up", do you mean open and honest, or consistent?
Big River

Postby da_bish » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:44 pm

Woodwose wrote:Isn't he married to a Filipino though? I seem to remember him doing fund raising for some family member out there before. This is probably just a case of nepotism or helping some friend of his extended family.

His having an Asian bride would not surprise, not in the least. But I've always assumed that the family members in the Philippines were out there on a mission, spreading the cult. They're actually required to do that IIRC, saving the unwashed from the pope's clutches by means of an even stranger bag of nonsense.
Affording another Klendathu
da_bish

Location: In your bedroom, rummaging about in your underwear drawer

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot