Major Eazy

All thats fit to print and plenty thats not from the world of comic frotherdom...

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Postby von ryan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:17 pm

browse your local library before you buy.
von ryan

Postby von ryan » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:49 am

i belive a richard ayode/el mestizo(straight to dvd) movie was a missed opportunity to cash in on quentin tarantino django unchained.vinnie jones bromance(one-sided i am sure)with neighbour tarantino.would rule quentin out to direct a major eazy movie.(why vinnie jones name keep turning up on 2000a.d. forums is a mystery?)i can"t imagine clint eastwood being motivated to return to spain to direct either el mestizo or major eazy.
von ryan

Postby von ryan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:38 am

roy chubby brown or mel smith.who would be best cast as sir winston churchill in a battle movie?
von ryan

Postby von ryan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:26 pm

VON RYAN wrote:Actor Lee Oakes is the spitting image of Major Eazy.Is the timeing right for a Major Eazy movie?In my opinion Peter Kay as Sergeant Bert Daly and John Turturro as Tewik would be popular casting? :drunk:
it as been suggested that lee oakes should be influenced by peter sellers soft beds,hard battles(1974)and act multi-roles in a major eazy movie.i myself like the idea of actor matt smith staring as german double major leicht.battle fans agree stan boardman is the comics unofficial film screenwriter.best ignore that a first draft by either prince philip or nick griffin would be priceless.film producer?jeremy clarkson as, in the past made some classic ww2 documentaries. :beardy:
von ryan

Previous

Return to Comics Emporium