Major Eazy

All thats fit to print and plenty thats not from the world of comic frotherdom...

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Major Eazy

Postby Roger Theloger » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:02 pm

Ok.. i'm slow I admit it but I just found Colonel M's battle site. Fan-tastic

It brought back so many happy memories of Major Eazy, one of my favorite characters from way back in childhood.

There is another character that I can't remember the name of, from around the same time. He used to drive around on a motorbike with two PIAT's one mounted on each side in pylon type mounts....

anyone else remember him?

anyone remember what he was called or what comic he was in?

Please?
Roger Theloger
Associate Member

Postby UJJ » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:39 pm

The character you are describing was "Ryker" and he appeared in Warlord.
UJJ

Postby Roger Theloger » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:55 pm

UJJ wrote:The character you are describing was "Ryker" and he appeared in Warlord.

Thank you..... thats a long time ago
Roger Theloger
Associate Member

Postby Jakar Nilson » Thu May 15, 2008 9:15 pm

Found a new (to me) website for Battle afficianatos!

http://www.bestofbattle.sevenpennynightmare.co.uk/features/contents.htm

As a Canadian and as someone who was born after the heyday of the magazine, it feels good to have the internet.

(And yet another spate of whining concerning the fact that UK Comics continiously made it to Singapore, but weren't available in the first and largest Dominion of the Empire...)
"There are those that claim that war is all glory, but I can tell you it is all hell." -William Tecumseh Sherman

http://dp9forum.com/aurora/ Read Alfie's Tenners, every second month in Aurora magazine!
Jakar Nilson
Associate Member

Postby 2/4/03-11/8/08 » Thu May 15, 2008 9:32 pm

2/4/03-11/8/08
Associate Member

Postby VON RYAN » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:16 am

[color=green][/color]Actor Lee Oakes is the spitting image of Major Eazy.Is the timeing right for a Major Eazy movie?In my opinion Peter Kay as Sergeant Bert Daly and John Turturro as Tewik would be popular casting? :drunk:
VON RYAN

Postby AKULA » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:50 pm

WTF?

This thread was started SEVEN YEARS years ago.....

:loopy:
AKULA
Associate Member

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:30 pm

while we quietly wait for 2019 to roll round.if anyone could add warlord ryker strips to these pages i would enjoy reading them. :rofl:

Postby von ryan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:26 pm

i recall clash of the guards, jimmy open a create marked experient guns from the back of a wrecked jeep.the winchester pump-action shotgun.(i don"t recall him useing the bayonet attachment).it would be interesting to know wot other experimental weapons was considered by the writers.i suspect the neil submachine gun which used five rotating barrels with fifty round helical magazine.but could not find any footage to work out how to draw it.maybe a thompson assault rifle?not that fans show much interest,but i think jonathan loughran would get my vote to star in a film version.
von ryan

Postby Glenn » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:32 pm

Hadn't spotted the more recent Garth Ennis stuff..i knew about the rifle brigade and the war stories but the tankies etc...are newto me.

Anyone know if they are worth an ebay search?
Glenn

Next

Return to Comics Emporium