Modular Aenglish watchman design question - now with Poll

Post reports of previously unseen miniatures here!

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

Interchangeable Shield?

Yes
70%
No
3%
Colonel Marbles is a tosser
27%

Total votes : 30

Modular Aenglish watchman design question - now with Poll

Postby Gutbukkit » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Tre cant log in wrote:Hey guys, I am wrapping up the 1st modular Aenglish watchman / militiaman and I am tryign to decide whether or nto to make the shield a modularly interchangeable otion. As of right now the shield is integral to the body with the only modular parts being the head and collar and the weapon arm. There will be probably 4 head / collar options and 4 weapon arm options ( each with a different weapon; guisarme, hammer, flail, sword ).

The default shield will be a straight up kite shield but I had though to make a norman shield type, a round shield, and a heater.

Can't make a poll as a FG so if you feel so inclined...... you can just say yes or no.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. Gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it...
Gutbukkit

Postby Tre cli » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Cheers Gutbukkit! Thanks. :beer:
Tre cli

Postby Gutbukkit » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:57 pm

No worries :D
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. Gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it...
Gutbukkit

Postby The Masked Frother » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Ideally the shields should match the sizes of one of the brands offered by Litle Big Men studios! 8)
The Masked Frother

Postby tre nli » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:30 am

Yeh I wish had a few of those on hand to match to. Any diea on dimensions?? widest, middle and most narrow points.
tre nli

Postby Blackie's Left Boot » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:19 am

Well, the beauty of separate shields is you can substitute an LBMS-sized one from the spares box with no issues.
I froth and I vote.
Blackie's Left Boot

Postby Vermis » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Gutbukkit wrote:No worries :D

You really shouldn't enable him.
Vermis

Return to Scouting reports