The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby SssaneMax » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:50 pm

Picador wrote:Meanwhile Doc McBigot chunders on.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=555685

Do all Americans think in terms of their 'unalienable rights'? Do they all not have a fucking clue what 'amendment' means?
Or is it just that cunt?

He is the sort of fucker who would have been hanging his head in mock sorrow -'There's NOTHING in the constititution to forbid secession...I guess that means we get to keep our property, sadly and much tho I wish it were not so....keep picking cotton you boys, and send that pretty little thing up to my room to polish my boots'

Americans get the constitution hammered into them so often they really do think it's some sort of magical thing, with actual power. Try stopping a rifle bullet with it Doc. Please, please rather than wishing for it - start an armed uprising and see how far you get with that.

ACW1 was a bit like Gulf War 1 - the Federals really should have kept going, they are going to have to do it all over again if they are not careful.
SssaneMax

Postby frotherPest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:28 pm

These yahoos want to become the Taliban.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Picador » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:44 pm

frotherPest wrote:These yahoos want to become the Taliban.

But, but, but, they hate the Taliban...
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador

Postby SssaneMax » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:51 pm

Picador wrote:
frotherPest wrote:These yahoos want to become the Taliban.

But, but, but, they hate the Taliban...

I suspect an exchange program between large parts of the USA and Afghanistan would make the world a much better place. The backward-looking religious Lunatics from the godforsaken middle of nowhere and the Taliban would realise just how much they actually have in common and become the best of friends in no time at all.
SssaneMax

Postby Picador » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:55 pm

Or wipe each other out to a man (because women don't belong in either 'culture').

Which would be an excellent result.
Picador

Postby Picador » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:26 pm

Tort's not quite getting it either.

It's not a normal practice for the SCOTUS to reverse its decisions based on political shifting in the Court.

The Republicans repeatedly blocked Obama's attempts to rearrange the Bench, leaving the door open for Trump to fill it with RWNJs.

Now Roe v Wade's looking a bit shaky, and if that falls it'll open the floodgates.

A Supreme Court packed with political affiliates appointed for life. What could possibly go wrong? Perhaps the Septics need another Amendment.
Picador

Postby SssaneMax » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:55 pm

Picador wrote:Or wipe each other out to a man (because women don't belong in either 'culture').

you are wishing Mutual extermination on the people of two different countries because you don't like them? TMP is that way honey. http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=555818
SssaneMax

Postby Picador » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:59 pm

'People' rather implies the Taliban and TNP's RWNJs are human beings like the rest of us Pat. I'd question that assumption.
Picador

Postby Il Bastardo Pedantesco » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:15 pm

SssaneMax wrote:
Picador wrote:Or wipe each other out to a man (because women don't belong in either 'culture').

you are wishing Mutual extermination on the people of two different countries because you don't like them? TMP is that way honey. http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=555818

You should know by now how this resident Daily Mail wanking cunt behaves...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Bastardo Pedantesco

Postby SssaneMax » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:25 pm

[quote="Il Bastardo Pedantesco"][/quote]

every single post over the last few months has just to have a pop at someone. You always talked a load of cock, but at least you occasionally framed a thought.

I something amiss? seriously.
SssaneMax

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot