The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby nonsuch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:12 am

As for the latter, you mean like on here?

Hypocrite isn't he.
nonsuch

Postby Derek H » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:52 am

Derek H wrote:
nonsuch wrote:
Which particular lost cause are you referring to?

Take a wild guess dummy.

I have no idea what you're wittering on about. Enlighten me please.

Are you going to tell me? I'm interested in your answer.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby Arnald » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:49 pm

Well. John the OFM has gone from account temporarily locked - e mail someone to account locked.

Anyone willing to take a bet on when John will come crawling back to lick Bill's arse?
Arnald

Postby gweirda » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:14 pm

Anyone willing to take a bet on when John will come crawling back to lick Bill's arse?

Dunno...the bet's complicated by the variable of Bill's chosen facing when the act occurs.
gweirda

Postby Captain Fucking Obvious » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:42 pm

Derek H wrote:"It's more complicated than that" is what about half the people commenting on TMP threads about the ACW say when someone mentions that the prime cause of the war was slavery.

It's a sure sign of a Lost Causer.

Ah. Small consolation I suppose that doc actually has a few semi cogent arguments while the rest of the apologists all rely on complete fabrication to declare the civil war wasn't over slavery.

Does anyone even understand this Murvihill?:
Apparently the causes of the Civil War are so complex that a bunch of people who have college degrees and have studied history their whole life can't understand them, but poor dirt farmers who couldn't read and write could and were willing to take up arms to defend them.

Meanwhile BlutarsKKKi chimes in with slavery wasn't racist:
"Slavery" is not synonymous with "racism". They may indeed exist coterminously, but they are not one in the same thing.

Just hilarious. He basically said: "N*ggers is just like the rest of us...only darker."
Captain Fucking Obvious

Postby Captain Fucking Obvious » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:18 pm

Arnald wrote:Well. John the OFM has gone from account temporarily locked - e mail someone to account locked.

He will have to get in line, Bill spends most of his day getting his chocolate yum yum hole licked by much more attractive prospects.

What did John the OFM do anyway? If Bill keeps banning people at this rate he will soon have no one left but poor dirt farmers who can't read and write.
Captain Fucking Obvious

Postby Bones McCoy » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:05 pm

Captain Fucking Obvious wrote:
Arnald wrote:Well. John the OFM has gone from account temporarily locked - e mail someone to account locked.

He will have to get in line, Bill spends most of his day getting his chocolate yum yum hole licked by much more attractive prospects.

What did John the OFM do anyway? If Bill keeps banning people at this rate he will soon have no one left but poor dirt farmers who can't read and write.

OFM posted something about wargaimng on one of the Doc's threads.
We can't be having gamers spoiling our Klan meetings with their painting, rules, scales and terrain talk.
Bones McCoy

Postby Hermit » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:10 pm

nonsuch wrote:Why doesn't Hermit fancy me? :cry:

Sorry, I'm not that way inclined. You need to go on social media or find a gay bar in your area, if you're that desperate to come out.
Hermit

Postby nonsuch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:12 pm

Sorry, I'm not that way inclined. You need to go on social media or find a gay bar in your area, if you're that desperate to come out.

Sorry , i only like people with talent!
nonsuch

Postby Voice From Limbo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:38 pm

Bones McCoy wrote:
Captain Fucking Obvious wrote:

OFM posted something about wargaimng on one of the Doc's threads.
We can't be having gamers spoiling our Klan meetings with their painting, rules, scales and terrain talk.

That wasn't the thread that got him locked. It was the now-disappeared "Are some manufacturers trying to destroy TMP?" thread. He said "No, not really". That's calling Bill a liar.
Voice From Limbo

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot