The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Derek H » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:14 pm

frotherPest wrote:I think he hates it.
It is a constant source of denigration to him.
It has exposed his fetishes.
It has ruined his dreams.
He knows he is an object of derision and ridicule and it eats away at him.
The subject it specializes in stopped being something he cared about many years ago.
His ability to actually control anything or anyone is limited and that frustrates him. He is shown to be powerless, weak, lacking influence and a fragile snowflake.
Maintaining the site is time consuming and he is trapped by it because it is his only - yet declining - source of income and his only means to keep the attention of women who would otherwise never acknowledge him.
Even though he is struggling to pay the bills with it, it no longer has sellable value so he can’t get rid of it.

Are you trying to get us to feel sorry for Bill?

It won't work. The man is a total cunt and he's reaping what he sowed.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby SssaneMax » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:10 pm

dapeters - Dead Man Walking :)

"Just stifle the guy stirring the pot. I did. :)"

Do this and you get band.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=554477
SssaneMax

Postby Captain Fucking Obvious » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:42 pm

frotherPest wrote:
nonsuch wrote:
Bill is such a fucked up, shit dipped, little creep. I hope he is enjoying his only ever access to power being lord of TMP.

Of course he is enjoying it, as Ryan has found out!

I think he hates it.
The subject it specializes in stopped being something he cared about many years ago.
His ability to actually control anything or anyone is limited and that frustrates him. He is shown to be powerless, weak, lacking influence and a fragile snowflake.
Maintaining the site is time consuming and he is trapped by it because it is his only - yet declining - source of income and his only means to keep the attention of women who would otherwise never acknowledge him.
Even though he is struggling to pay the bills with it, it no longer has sellable value so he can’t get rid of it.

What are Bill's dreams exactly? Not befouling a fresh pair of boxers within an hour of putting them on?

What are his fetishes? Shemales slurping sausage by the seashore?

He is definitely a control freak. In many ways he is like Trump, a low IQ, emotional cripple who harbors grudges indefinitely.
Captain Fucking Obvious

Postby frotherPest » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:09 pm

Derek H wrote:

Are you trying to get us to feel sorry for Bill?

It won't work. The man is a total cunt and he's reaping what he sowed.

No, I want him to understand that we know how miserable he is, and to remind him of how much of a failure he is.
He has no power to trip on.
He’s just a loser who is stuck with a dying business that he hates and can’t escape from.
He’s watching any semblance of a secure retirement wither away and yet he is still stuck tending to it.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Bones McCoy » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:34 pm

Once in a while, a brave soul goes on the Ultramodern board with a "Can we soft pedal the politics a bit chaps, makes the whole hobby look bad" post.

It's interesting to follow these.
For the first 4 or 5 hours "Civilians", and quieter forum members pop their heads up wit statements like:
"Yeah, I find that really annoying", "Would be nice if there was more focus on miniatures", "That stuff is a real detriment to this website".

Then the Walter Mitty cavalry arrive.
"Can't talk war without politics", "If you don't like it, don't read it", "+1" (From a drool spattered keyboard).

A total arsehole shows up and says "Learn to use the stifle", "Nobody has complained to me".

A cunt who needs a shower says "glup".
Bones McCoy

Postby SssaneMax » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:20 pm

Oddball is a character.

It seems he is unaware that Thailand and Vietnam are two different countries.

Ya, blame your problems on the US. Read, we can't fix our own issues 46 years AFTER the war ended, so we'll blame the problems on someone else.

Seems to be standard for most problems domestically and internationally. Their guys have been running the show since '45, '65, '68 or '75, issue is worse than when they took over, but to cover for their own failures, they blame the guys who haven't been around for 2 to 4 generations.

Leadership at its best.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=554534

also interesting to see who thought an article about Thai Sex Tourism was especially of interest on a wargames website.
SssaneMax

Postby Picador » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:25 pm

Give him a break. Many Septics can't find Canada on a map.
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:06 pm

SssaneMax wrote:Oddball is a character.

It seems he is unaware that Thailand and Vietnam are two different countries.

Ya, blame your problems on the US. Read, we can't fix our own issues 46 years AFTER the war ended, so we'll blame the problems on someone else.

Seems to be standard for most problems domestically and internationally. Their guys have been running the show since '45, '65, '68 or '75, issue is worse than when they took over, but to cover for their own failures, they blame the guys who haven't been around for 2 to 4 generations.

Leadership at its best.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=554534

also interesting to see who thought an article about Thai Sex Tourism was especially of interest on a wargames website.

Is Barry Edwards out of prison yet?
I always wonder just what sort of “cooperation” bill gave in catching him.
He does cite a lot of Thai sites.

Postby Bronshtein » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:08 pm

I thought Mr Edwards walked free from a court in the Philippines?
Bronshtein

Postby fuck that » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:43 pm

Derek H wrote:

All true except the 'time consuming' bit. Lazy fuck does shit with it. Just posts the odd Tango-like random subject, or interject to say how relevant some RW bullshit is to wargaming. Won't be long before some other sucker posts to ask how long till his membership is renewed cos he coughed up the money two fucking months ago.
He's probably scared shitless because his years of fucking off any kind of real work are looking like there're coming to an end.
"Yeah, I'm down in the basement working re-uuu...arggggg...al hard, dear!"
fuck that

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot