The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:21 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:
nonsuch wrote:
While it's quite ironic, I don't think any of us should laugh too much given China's history of Imperial expansion and current investment in world domination.

Almost as large an investment as the mighty US of fucking A.

And we should try and check the US modes of global imperialism. The EU for example is trying with taxation of digital media based in the US. Why do you think large parts of the US were cheerleaders for Brexit and are now stirring the pot in Poland and Hungary? They're back to that balancing act in Europe they nearly fucked up post WWII - a strong Europe to counter Russia but a weak one to bow the knee to US business.
But as for China; my enemy's enemy is not necessarily my friend. The US at least pretends to respect human rights. China just shoves you in a camp and 'harvests' your organs.

(some dull cunt will be along with an Orwell quote in a minute to caption it for you).

China and the U.S. are…. Pretty much six of one, half a dozen of another to me. Sure, the U.S.pays marginally better attention to its citizens’ rights. No concentrations camps this time. But it does some truly horrible things. Start looking into the U.S. criminal justice system and children, for example.

And if you aren’t a citizen, you’re a statistic to the U.S.

If you see a moral equivalence between the USA and China you might need to readdress your perspective. However, what else would we expect from you?
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Macunaima » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:38 pm

I dunno. How many kids in prison = a Muslim in a re-education camp?

Thing is, I hear about the Uighurs all the time — not that anyone has any idea what can be done to help them. The U.S. juvenile “justice” and “care” systems — which are basically tax-payer subsidized child abuse factories — are something Americans and their politicians can actually DO something about. And yet there’s hardly anything being said about it.

If Americans are feeling down about genocide, they COULD start paying significant reparations to the peoples they’ve tried to do away with.

Or, hell, the U.S. has a lot more clout with Brazil than it does with China. How about some pressure here?

‘Course, that would be communist craziness, wouldn’t it?
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:40 pm

Bronshtein wrote:
Macunaima wrote:China and the U.S. are…. Pretty much six of one, half a dozen of another to me. Sure, the U.S.pays marginally better attention to its citizens’ rights. No concentrations camps this time. But it does some truly horrible things. Start looking into the U.S. criminal justice system and children, for example.

And if you aren’t a citizen, you’re a statistic to the U.S.

Well yes. On the other hand, how many of those Jan 6 rioters would have walked away had it been the Great Hall of the People they'd been breaking into?
Oh wait! I know the answer to this one!

Had they been supporters of Xi? Every single one of them.
Macunaima

Postby frotherPest » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:03 am

Yes, Mac. You left the US so obviously the US should work to make your life better wherever you decide to flop down.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:26 am

Macunaima wrote:Had they been supporters of Xi? Every single one of them.

Unlikely to have been storming the barricades I feel.
The only evidence is the incident named after the square where the Great hall stands.
And I wouldn't extradite one person to the US until they sort out their supposed justice system. Don't care what they are accused of.
But the Chinese don't just persecute Uighurs, lots of other groups - Tibetans for one.
Bronshtein

Postby frotherPest » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:33 am

What kind of asshole doesn’t straighten spears and swords before painting?
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby kyotebue2 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:36 am

Damn it you're talking about painting figures again...Stop that and get back to trash-talking Bill!!!
kyotebue2

Postby nonsuch » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:52 am

Bill quote:
Listen Gwen , i want to make you happy
I want to wrap you in cotton wool
I want to build a nest for your ten tiny toes
I want to sprinkle you with pepper and then sneeeeeeeeeeze all over you.
nonsuch

Postby Macunaima » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:58 pm

Bronshtein wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Had they been supporters of Xi? Every single one of them.

Unlikely to have been storming the barricades I feel.
The only evidence is the incident named after the square where the Great hall stands.
And I wouldn't extradite one person to the US until they sort out their supposed justice system. Don't care what they are accused of.
But the Chinese don't just persecute Uighurs, lots of other groups - Tibetans for one.

Hey, the guys over at TNP who are always reminding us about the Uighurs (when they aren’t campaigning to repress the teaching of critical race theory in kindergarten) are upset that the U.S. can’t be MORE like China.

Apparently, American greatness is sliding because kids play video games and “sissies” are allowed to parade on T.V.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=554394

Funny how folks forget that a “sissy” won WWII for the allies. I use Turing in my class all the time as an example of why tolerance creates better conditions for innovation and genius.
Macunaima

Postby Hermit » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:39 pm

If videogame characters were anything like the users of TMP, we'd have fat, lardy, characters huffing and puffing around the screen. Can't see that working in many of the game genres.

Be funny, though :lol:
Hermit

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot