The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:35 pm

How about swapsies?

I'll bring the cheeseball...0;)
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:18 pm

I'll bring the chopsticks.
Voice From Limbo

Postby frotherPest » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:21 pm

Maybe the “other projects” Bill’s new editrix has worked on is a Translatina Helper.

He goes by something like Armand on those sites...
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:07 pm

Editor Dramana? He’s a bit long in the tooth for Twinker Bill. Bill likes ‘em young, it’s a Mormon thing apparently.

Don’t go putting ideas into Bill’s head. The current and indeed foreseeable exchange rate with the real must be quite attractive to someone like Bill. Of course his gag reflex is probably trained around smaller objects so the average Brazilian is unlikely to appeal. That and the fact that potential staff are dying at a higher rate than the Estados Unidos at present might present difficulties.

Dental care is actually quite good compared to other parts of the developing world, there’s a complete absence of typhoons or cyclones. Internet connectivity can be spotty in places but it’s certainly on par with the rest of the region. Fortunately crime is high so there would always be the prospect of a ‘my lap top was stolen’ prick starter campaign.

Really Bill should be looking closer to home. Maybe tap into his Mexican heritage and set up in say Chiapas or Sinaloa? Both states are well known as hubs for transnational enterprises. On the other hand if his heart is still set on the tropics, there’s always Guyana and I’m sure there’s any number of people willing to help him with the catering. :wink:
The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour

Postby Macunaima » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:38 am

Will there be Koolaid?
Macunaima

Postby Derek H » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:55 am

Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:37 am

Macunaima wrote:Will there be Koolaid?

Flavor Aid. Grape is best apparently. Do they still make it? I would have thought my name sake would have soured the branding.

Hmm, you know I’d give anything for a cupuaçu ice cream right now. We have some locals who import it but they charge an arm and a leg. Maybe pitanga? There’s a place in Salvador that makes ice cream flavoured with jenipapo. Sounds disgusting but actually quite moreish. Then again I’m one of those apparently odd people who likes jenipapo booze.

Postby The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:42 am

Bugger it! It’s Friday, I have half a dozen witness statements to read through and a simple application to make that I’ve been putting off for weeks but I’m pining for Bahia and I’ve poured myself some cravinho. That should make for a productive day.

Looks like Bill is reprogramming the Tangomatic 2000.

Postby McKinstry » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:48 am

Will there be Koolaid?

To be fair, I think the sublime Heavens Gate core theology is more apt.

"Cut your nuts off and meet me behind the comet."
McKinstry

Postby Macunaima » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:55 pm

The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour wrote:
Macunaima wrote:Will there be Koolaid?

Flavor Aid. Grape is best apparently. Do they still make it? I would have thought my name sake would have soured the branding.

Hmm, you know I’d give anything for a cupuaçu ice cream right now. We have some locals who import it but they charge an arm and a leg. Maybe pitanga? There’s a place in Salvador that makes ice cream flavoured with jenipapo. Sounds disgusting but actually quite moreish. Then again I’m one of those apparently odd people who likes jenipapo booze.

Ah, jenipapo booze. And ice cream. Two things I cannot ever eat again except in very small doses. :(
Macunaima

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot