The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby frotherPest » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:37 pm

Pretty sad that poor Bill has spreadsheets as his only means of insulting anyone here.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:44 pm

Maybe it's Bill, maybe it's Mac, maybe it's Patman or maybe it's Maybelline!
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Picador » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:55 pm

The Argie shitbag addresses his faithful followers.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=546861

Hi Bill!

When are you going rename your poxy site The Cult of Tango Page?

:)
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador

Postby Derek H » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:57 pm

Picador wrote:No, that was an insult. Obviously one that was too subtle for you.

Do you suffer from some sort of learning disability, or are you perhaps American?

He's done this before. You tell him he's a total twat and he considers it to be some kind of victory.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby frotherPest » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:55 pm

John’s advice to Tango: just give in and swallow like a good boy. Bill doesn’t want you to spit and punishes you for it.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
frotherPest

Postby Hew Johns » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:58 pm

Winston sticks the boot in.
C.P.C.B.
Hew Johns

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:55 pm

Based on the below post, who could he be now? :|

Tango01 wrote:
Yes I do… I wargame once a year a BIG battle involving thousands of 1/72 Napoleonic miniatures… I also wrote a "book" about them with pictures… it's a fantasy history in 1818 were Napoleon still remain in power and most of the European Powers come to Africa to fight for their resources…it's involved two large Armies (large for Africa … not for Europe) … led in one hand under the name of "Associates" by France, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Poland, Switzerland and some small German states such as Bavaria or Hesse and by the other hand the "Allies" led by England, Austria, Prussia the Ottomans, Portugal, Sweden and also some small German states like Brunswick, Hannover etc.

Currently, each Army has about 35,000 men (not all of them are present in each battle), I made an imaginary map devised by myself …. each battle lasts a whole month in a room (my study) with several tables with a total amount of about 6m x4mts …

The rest of the year I buy, paint and build units.

My units are made up of Infantry: Companies (about 200 men) Battalions (4 or 5 companies) Regiments: (3 to 5 Battalions) and Divisions (4 to 6 Regiments) Cavalry: Squadrons (about 80 to 150 horsemen – it depends a lot on the national origin of each one of them) Companies ( 4 to 6 Squads). There are no Cavalry Divisions, they are integrated into a Division that has Infantry + Cavalry + Artillery. Regarding the Artillery: Batteries: 4 to 6 guns (depending on their caliber) Companies: 4 to 6 batteries. There are no Artillery Battalions, they are incorporated into each Division…

I also like to play with characters (to illustrate a bit the story I write)For example, The Allied Commander-in-Chief is Ltn General Albert Lucius Powell (a Scotsman with certain characteristics of Wellington in his strategy), the Associate Commander-in-Chief is Ltn General Andrée Anton Duval (a Gascon with Ney manners, but more smart). In each unit there is a name for the Chief and the 2nd chief … from the smallest to the largest. It is fun to search for names for so many nationalities …

Oops! … too much information about something silly that only interests me … but you have made me excited …

The photos of my battles and units were published for years by my good friend Rafa and several came to TMP by the hand of our fellow member Arteis … but that was a long time ago …

Amicalement
Armand
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:56 pm

Derek H wrote:
Picador wrote:No, that was an insult. Obviously one that was too subtle for you.

Do you suffer from some sort of learning disability, or are you perhaps American?

He's done this before. You tell him he's a total twat and he considers it to be some kind of victory.

Oh Great and Mighty Keeper of the Blessed Spreadsheets!
Has there been an uptick in new threads by others since Achilles withdrew to his tent?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:39 pm

frotherPest wrote:John’s advice to Tango: just give in and swallow like a good boy. Bill doesn’t want you to spit and punishes you for it.

OFM has been in the Dawghouse at least three times lately for harassing Tango01.
As soon as he gets out again he continues to harass Tango01, but this time by saying that Bill is absolutely correct!
He’s a genius, or at least he seems to think so.

Postby Derek H » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:31 pm

Guest wrote:Oh Great and Mighty Keeper of the Blessed Spreadsheets!
Has there been an uptick in new threads by others since Achilles withdrew to his tent?

A question worth answering.

But it's too early to answer it properly. Tango's not been sulking long enough yet. I'll tell you at the end of the month if you behave.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot