The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby gu est » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:07 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Hello, back John the OFM.

Oh please, please put me on your list Tango. Let me suck your Arggie knob, make it all better for you.
gu est

Postby Picador » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:10 am

Meanwhile.

Not exactly what the Argie cunt is doing, but Bill might like to have a think about it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-56241653

Hi Bill!
Carry on Tango, you're doing a fine job of fucking up TNP. Bravo!
Picador

Postby Bronshtein » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:28 am

The lawyer's comment might fry the remaining brain cells of the TNP party who remain convinced that internet publication = public domain.
Bronshtein

Postby Derek H » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:53 pm

A lot of copyright issues on the internet have not yet been fully resolved in court. Small companies or individuals regularly get bought off by the big boys in out of court settlements if they think they could lose a case. And I'm told by people who should know that they will sometimes pay a lot of money to avoid unfavourable case law becoming established.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:12 pm

Derek H wrote:A lot of copyright issues on the internet have not yet been fully resolved in court. Small companies or individuals regularly get bought off by the big boys in out of court settlements if they think they could lose a case. And I'm told by people who should know that they will sometimes pay a lot of money to avoid unfavourable case law becoming established.

Any stats from your spreadsheet* to support that, Derek?

*I also noticed that on that TMP thread about Tango that someone there quipped about you and your spreadsheets. Your twattishness is going international!

Postby Picador » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Derek H wrote:A lot of copyright issues on the internet have not yet been fully resolved in court. Small companies or individuals regularly get bought off by the big boys in out of court settlements if they think they could lose a case. And I'm told by people who should know that they will sometimes pay a lot of money to avoid unfavourable case law becoming established.

*I also noticed that on that TMP thread about Tango that someone there quipped about you and your spreadsheets. Your twattishness is going international!

Whereas your monotonous cuntishness is truly universal Bill :)
Picador

Postby Picador » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:55 pm

Bronshtein wrote:The lawyer's comment might fry the remaining brain cells of the TNP party who remain convinced that internet publication = public domain.

Yeah, try that with Getty Images. ;)
Picador

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:09 pm

Picador wrote:
Guest wrote:

Whereas your monotonous cuntishness is truly universal Bill :)

Postby Picador » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:46 pm

No, that was an insult. Obviously one that was too subtle for you.

Do you suffer from some sort of learning disability, or are you perhaps American?
Picador

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:36 pm

Picador wrote:No, that was an insult. Obviously one that was too subtle for you.

Do you suffer from some sort of learning disability, or are you perhaps American?

Maybe he's British, like Sparker...

Maybe he's Patman!
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot