State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:00 am

Jakar Nilson wrote:
McKinstry wrote:Until the next scheduled Q dipshit delusion.

Which is likely the State of the Union address. There's already talk of the Q people planning to bomb the Capitol building.

It's in the American nation's interests they do so. Plus more besides.
Because then they have a legitimate reason (as if storming the capitol building and people being killed isn't enough) to crack down on them and fire back.
It'll be another Pearl Harbour.

Postby Macunaima » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:41 pm

As an ex-leftie radical myself, what strikes me is just how awfully incompetent these people are. They really seemed to think they could just breeze into the capitol and livestream it without any consequences at all. If there is talk about bombing the capitol on March 4th, their probably doing it right out there on facebook.

Dear lord.
Macunaima

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:30 pm

Macunaima wrote:As an ex-leftie radical myself, what strikes me is just how awfully incompetent these people are. They really seemed to think they could just breeze into the capitol and livestream it without any consequences at all. If there is talk about bombing the capitol on March 4th, their probably doing it right out there on facebook.

Dear lord.

Not only that, they were convinced that they could just nullify the Electoral Count and have Trump stay in office.
What will their plan then be after they storm the Capitol and kill everyone on March 4?
Is Trump standing by?

Postby Macunaima » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:07 pm

I think nothing will happen on March 4th. Most of those folks are sheep, sprinkled with the occasional stochastic terrorist and conscious white supremacist.

2024 has me worried, though.
Macunaima

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:38 pm

Macunaima wrote:I think nothing will happen on March 4th. Most of those folks are sheep, sprinkled with the occasional stochastic terrorist and conscious white supremacist.

2024 has me worried, though.

Quite a few feel betrayed by Trump. He egged them on, said he would be marching with them, and then rode back to the White House to watch them on TV. After which he threw them under the bus, with his apologists saying they acted on their own.
What martial law?
How many will answer the call?

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:48 pm

More than a few of them are in jail now, so I guess we will see.
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:11 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:More than a few of them are in jail now, so I guess we will see.

They also believe that QAnon bullshit, demonstrating they are gullible and easily manipulated. And therefore likely to fall for any nonsense Trump and his cronies tell them, especially if they think they are the ones who will come out on top and be able to persecute the media, liberals, and blacks.
Failing some health issue besetting Trump, he will be a very credible contender in 2024. Expect a close run election.

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:16 pm

Just found out the golden trumpy statue at CPAC was made in Mexico...
kyotebue2

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:36 pm

kyotebue2 wrote:Just found out the golden trumpy statue at CPAC was made in Mexico...

Hell, most of the flags they carry are made in China.

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:09 am

Who's ready for ante diem IV Nonas Martius?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot