State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Hermit » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:17 pm

Sorry to hear of your loss Kyote. Bittersweet would be something of an understatement for you :(
Hermit

Postby Hermit » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:21 pm

I wonder what the orange baby will do now? Start his own news channel to get back at Fox News? Start his own "patriot" party to get back at the Republicans? He does have that infantile need to get even with people.

Hopefully, he'll be too submerged in legal action against him to do anything.
Hermit

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:48 pm

Hermit wrote:I wonder what the orange baby will do now? Start his own news channel to get back at Fox News? Start his own "patriot" party to get back at the Republicans? He does have that infantile need to get even with people.

Hopefully, he'll be too submerged in legal action against him to do anything.

Fox News has started a purge of its few remaining real news journalists, replacing them with opinion “journalists”. Guess who’s on before Tucker? Brian Kilmeade, who is possibly a bigger horse’s ass than Tucker.
Martha has been sent to the afternoon graveyard.
Rumor has it that Hannity is really the one running the show at Fox. Smug shithead.
Any hope of the Murdock sons trying to regain sanity have vanished. They decided that going all in on being a right wing looney bin is profitable. To fight Newsmax and OANN, they’re doubling down.

Who is left that is respectable?

Postby McKinstry » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:42 am

My deepest sympathies Kyote.
McKinstry

Postby Ssanemax » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:15 am

McKinstry wrote:My deepest sympathies Kyote.

and mine, KB I am very sorry.
Ssanemax

Postby Ssanemax » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:19 am

Listening to Biden's speech, - which I thought was really rather good - I wondered how many younger viewers were perplexed and needed a parent to explain that traditionally, the President of the United States is not actually a raging Narcissist and compulsive liar, or at least has enough dignity to pretend they are not, and that this is what normality is.

countdown to first Media complaint that Biden is 'boring' and hankering after the exciting times of woss'name........3...2.....
Ssanemax

Postby Ssanemax » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:25 am

I see that Donald wishes to start his own party. I imagine there will be people that will join - but I suspect he may find the USA too difficult a place to work, and take the members somwewhere the party can operate safely - say, Guyana.....
Ssanemax

Postby Voice From Limbo » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:46 pm

Hey, remember that "team of medical experts" from last year? What do you know?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.co ... with%3famp
Voice From Limbo

Postby Altius » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:13 pm

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss, Kyoto. I can’t imagine the pain you must feel.

I, for one, fervently hope Trump’s Patriot Party becomes a reality. It’ll be a distillation of the dumbest and most obnoxious elements of society led by an asymmetric collection of syphilitic grifters, ex-Nazis and wack-ass conspiracy theorists. Dear Leader will likely direct them from a prison cell, or from a compound in a country that lacks an extradition treaty with the US. Think of the positions they’ll take on issues. Imagine how their conventions will look. The spectacle of it all. My god, the fuckin’ grandeur.

Of course, they’ll never win a national-level election. It’ll just split the Republican Party in two, and the Republicans won’t win either for at least a generation. Serves the fuckers right for cultivating these pariahs in the first place.
I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself - what would a bad man do?
Altius

Postby Ssanemax » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:31 pm

Altius wrote:I’m so sorry to hear about your loss, Kyoto. I can’t imagine the pain you must feel.

I, for one, fervently hope Trump’s Patriot Party becomes a reality. It’ll be a distillation of the dumbest and most obnoxious elements of society led by an asymmetric collection of syphilitic grifters, ex-Nazis and wack-ass conspiracy theorists. Dear Leader will likely direct them from a prison cell, or from a compound in a country that lacks an extradition treaty with the US. Think of the positions they’ll take on issues. Imagine how their conventions will look. The spectacle of it all. My god, the fuckin’ grandeur.

Of course, they’ll never win a national-level election. It’ll just split the Republican Party in two, and the Republicans won’t win either for at least a generation. Serves the fuckers right for cultivating these pariahs in the first place.

It's a nice thought...... but do you remember how well he got on with Nigel Farrage?

Farrage used a method proposed by some whack-job in the netherlands IIRC - the plan is you create a party whose issues resonate with a section of a main Party's voters so strongly that the main party promptly shits itself at the prospect of all the narrow contests it's going to lose, and starts playing to the new party's gallery. That's how we got a Party committed to the European Union, mostly, leading us down the path to Brexit.

worse, the obvious single issue for the USA is the same as the one Farrage used, and Trump has already normalised being allowed to be a racist again, which was always Farrage's one problem here - Trump might not even have to use 'Dog Whistles' - he can just come out and say it.
Ssanemax

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot