The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:32 am

Picador wrote:It's not your perceptions, you hopeless onanist, it's the perceptions of modern Native Amercans. Tell me why the Washington Redskins aren't any more.

Is English your first language or is it one of those retarded Northern dialects? :roll:

I didn't say anything about my perception and the article doesn't say anything about an ongoing cultural genocide. You're just being a poor man's Mac...

Critical thinking isn't your forte! All those articles mention one gynecologist, a Dr. Mahendra Amin, at the Irwin county detention center in Georgia performing the hysterectomies, not some policy, like what happened in the past. That doctor is currently under investigation and not allowed to see patients. If this were policy, you'd have heard of other whistle-blowers from other centers, as this administration can't keep secrets, due to factionalism, which Orange Julius encourages.
Picador wrote:As for wog, that's as racist as nigger. I think your biases are showing.

It's wogdumb, not wog, you dumbfuck...
Picador wrote:I don't hate all Americans BTW, just the thick as pigshit ones. :)

Sure you don't... :roll:

Congratulations! You're now Captain Apathy, so I get to call you a dog-fucker!
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Macunaima » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:38 am

Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:
Macunaima wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Which Chinese? Lots of varieties to choose from - or there were.
What we acquiesce in calling 'China' isn't a nation state as we understand it, but the Han Empire. Mandarin is used as a process of hegemonisation. Think of it more how England attempted and almost succeeded in destroying Irish Gaelic, Scots Gaelic and Welsh like it did Cornish, Strathclyde Celtic and (lets be honest) Manx, but on a much bigger scale, and with them the cultures themselves.

The Uighurs, the Tibetans, the Mongolians are all being assimilated, like victims of the Borg, as have many other cultures we now blithely include as part of 'China'.

TMP may be dumb but anyone who thinks China isn't out to dominate is dumber.

And the U.S. is out to...?

1) Not committing cultural genocide.

2) Isn't herding people into concentration camps for re-eduction.

3) Isn't engaging in sterilization and moving in colonists, to alleviate issues in the heartlands, turning a former majority into a minority.

4) Requiring an Han Chinese person to move in with your family.

Yes, you will probably point to some of these instances happening in the past, just to show moral equivalence... :roll:

1) The U.S. is indeed engaged in this.
2) Largest prison population per capita in the world, I believe.
3) Actually? Conducting forced sterilizations on immigration detainees as we speak.
4) Not there yet, admittedly.

And yet you didn’t answer my question, did you? Let’s make it simpler: you don’t think the U.S. is out to dominate?
Macunaima

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:41 am

frotherPest wrote:I’m surrounded by Macs.

It's what I experienced at school...

Mention having issues with your 486 and you'd have to deal with condescending Mac promoting pricks. I used to have a C64/128, so don't intend on being tied again to a single manufacturer and proprietary parts and software.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:51 am

Macunaima wrote:
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco wrote:
Macunaima wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Which Chinese? Lots of varieties to choose from - or there were.
What we acquiesce in calling 'China' isn't a nation state as we understand it, but the Han Empire. Mandarin is used as a process of hegemonisation. Think of it more how England attempted and almost succeeded in destroying Irish Gaelic, Scots Gaelic and Welsh like it did Cornish, Strathclyde Celtic and (lets be honest) Manx, but on a much bigger scale, and with them the cultures themselves.

The Uighurs, the Tibetans, the Mongolians are all being assimilated, like victims of the Borg, as have many other cultures we now blithely include as part of 'China'.

TMP may be dumb but anyone who thinks China isn't out to dominate is dumber.

And the U.S. is out to...?

1) Not committing cultural genocide.

2) Isn't herding people into concentration camps for re-eduction.

3) Isn't engaging in sterilization and moving in colonists, to alleviate issues in the heartlands, turning a former majority into a minority.

4) Requiring an Han Chinese person to move in with your family.

Yes, you will probably point to some of these instances happening in the past, just to show moral equivalence... :roll:

1) The U.S. is indeed engaged in this.
2) Largest prison population per capita in the world, I believe.
3) Actually? Conducting forced sterilizations on immigration detainees as we speak.
4) Not there yet, admittedly.

And yet you didn’t answer my question, did you? Let’s make it simpler: you don’t think the U.S. is out to dominate?

1) No it's not...

2) Prison population isn't the same as concentration camps. Shame on you for belittling the plight of Uighurs with your attempt at moral equivalency!

3) Do you know something more than the Washington Post? One guy, who isn't an Anglo is doing it and maybe it's for the money. Here's a BBC article from 2013, mentioning it happening in India. Dr. Mahendra Amin happens to be from Kashmir and it wouldn't surprise me if he figured out a way to scam the health system and earn extra for the procedures.

4) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As for answering your question, you addressed it to Brony...
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby Khusrau » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:03 am

If you're ever defending the indefensible, Republicans, Trump, Genocide, Proud Boys, Fascism, etc.. Condy's the man to have beside you...

Nah, not really, you'd just throw the ignorant cunt off the battlements. I especially love the defence that the US isn't 'currently' committing genocide. (It's a sabbatical..)
Khusrau

Postby Ssanemax » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:56 am

Khusrau wrote:If you're ever defending the indefensible, Republicans, Trump, Genocide, Proud Boys, Fascism, etc.. Condy's the man to have beside you...

Nah, not really, you'd just throw the ignorant cunt off the battlements. I especially love the defence that the US isn't 'currently' committing genocide. (It's a sabbatical..)

yes, but you are never going to get him to admit the USA are Requiring a Han person to move in with you. so he wins.

USA. Currently 3 years World Conquest and Genocide Free
Ssanemax

Postby Picador » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:59 am

Khusrau wrote:If you're ever defending the indefensible, Republicans, Trump, Genocide, Proud Boys, Fascism, etc.. Condy's the man to have beside you...

Does 'Proud Boys' sound like a gay film, or is it just me?

Hello sailor!
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Bronshtein » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:11 am

All those years of a throbbing machine between your legs finally clicked in?
Bronshtein

Postby The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:46 am

Presumably when they gather it’s a Pride March?
The Jim Jones Cocktail Hour

Postby gustav » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:45 pm

"Boogaloo Boys" sound no better either .....
Must be those big manly guns they all carry around ...
gustav

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot