State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby TDS is real » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:09 am

Macunaima wrote:And just so the hobbits don’t get TOO smug, here’s another by Hunter:

Summer has never been the same since the 2000 Presidential Election, when we still seemed to be a prosperous nation at peace with the world, more or less. Two summers later we were a dead-broke nation at war with all but three or four countries in the world, and three of those don't count. Spain and Italy were flummoxed and and England has allowed itself to be taken over by and stigmatized by some corrupt little shyster who enjoys his slimy role as a pimp and a prostitute all at once--selling a once-proud nation of independent-thinking people down the river and into a deadly swamp of slavery to the pimps who love Jesus and George Bush and the war-crazed U.S. Pentagon.

Hey chicken tits, I know you won’t be able to wrap your head around this but a lot of us support Trump because he is fighting against the Bush mentality, as well as the Clinton one. You must have missed that whole bit where the deep State spent years trying to take him down, and are still hopeful.
Trump is possibly the only President in your lifetime that didn’t start a war with a new country. You should be eternally grateful that you’ve had a few years without the swamp in complete control.

Also, you should stop using quotes by Hunter as it just makes you look silly. You have no idea which “side” he would have been on, especially seeing as you seem to be completely clueless on what the sides actually are, and what’s at stake. this time around.
User avatar
TDS is real
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Etranger2 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:35 am

Ahh, a parody account...
Etranger2
 
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:15 am

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Macunaima » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:12 pm

TDS is real wrote:
Macunaima wrote:And just so the hobbits don’t get TOO smug, here’s another by Hunter:

Summer has never been the same since the 2000 Presidential Election, when we still seemed to be a prosperous nation at peace with the world, more or less. Two summers later we were a dead-broke nation at war with all but three or four countries in the world, and three of those don't count. Spain and Italy were flummoxed and and England has allowed itself to be taken over by and stigmatized by some corrupt little shyster who enjoys his slimy role as a pimp and a prostitute all at once--selling a once-proud nation of independent-thinking people down the river and into a deadly swamp of slavery to the pimps who love Jesus and George Bush and the war-crazed U.S. Pentagon.

Hey chicken tits, I know you won’t be able to wrap your head around this but a lot of us support Trump because he is fighting against the Bush mentality, as well as the Clinton one. You must have missed that whole bit where the deep State spent years trying to take him down, and are still hopeful.
Trump is possibly the only President in your lifetime that didn’t start a war with a new country. You should be eternally grateful that you’ve had a few years without the swamp in complete control.

Also, you should stop using quotes by Hunter as it just makes you look silly. You have no idea which “side” he would have been on, especially seeing as you seem to be completely clueless on what the sides actually are, and what’s at stake. this time around.


I’m sorry, did you say “The Jews”?

Because every time I hear the words “Deep State”, it’s that sort of looney-toon conspiracy theoretizing that comes to mind.

As for Thompson, I think it’s pretty obvious where he’d stand regarding Trump. He had a very long history of hating presidents who reach for absolute power and think they are above the law.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 5971
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby TDS is surely real! » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Macunaima wrote:
TDS is real wrote:
Macunaima wrote:And just so the hobbits don’t get TOO smug, here’s another by Hunter:

Summer has never been the same since the 2000 Presidential Election, when we still seemed to be a prosperous nation at peace with the world, more or less. Two summers later we were a dead-broke nation at war with all but three or four countries in the world, and three of those don't count. Spain and Italy were flummoxed and and England has allowed itself to be taken over by and stigmatized by some corrupt little shyster who enjoys his slimy role as a pimp and a prostitute all at once--selling a once-proud nation of independent-thinking people down the river and into a deadly swamp of slavery to the pimps who love Jesus and George Bush and the war-crazed U.S. Pentagon.

Hey chicken tits, I know you won’t be able to wrap your head around this but a lot of us support Trump because he is fighting against the Bush mentality, as well as the Clinton one. You must have missed that whole bit where the deep State spent years trying to take him down, and are still hopeful.
Trump is possibly the only President in your lifetime that didn’t start a war with a new country. You should be eternally grateful that you’ve had a few years without the swamp in complete control.

Also, you should stop using quotes by Hunter as it just makes you look silly. You have no idea which “side” he would have been on, especially seeing as you seem to be completely clueless on what the sides actually are, and what’s at stake. this time around.


I’m sorry, did you say “The Jews”?

Because every time I hear the words “Deep State”, it’s that sort of looney-toon conspiracy theoretizing that comes to mind.

As for Thompson, I think it’s pretty obvious where he’d stand regarding Trump. He had a very long history of hating presidents who reach for absolute power and think they are above the law.

No. I didn’t say the Jews.
You sound like you could be mentally ill. Or was it just a pathetic diversion attempt?
User avatar
TDS is surely real!
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Macunaima » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:46 pm

TDS is surely real! wrote:
No. I didn’t say the Jews.


Are you quite sure? Because these all-encompassing illuminati-style conspiracy theories like the one you’re peddling when you say “deep state” always come back to the Jews sooner or later.

Certainly, a large number of the people who believe in the so-called “deep state” think it’s the Jews.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 5971
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby TDS is surely real! » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:42 pm

Macunaima wrote:
TDS is surely real! wrote:
No. I didn’t say the Jews.


Are you quite sure? Because these all-encompassing illuminati-style conspiracy theories like the one you’re peddling when you say “deep state” always come back to the Jews sooner or later.

Certainly, a large number of the people who believe in the so-called “deep state” think it’s the Jews.

Isn’t Trump on very good terms with Israel and Jewish people? Sounds like you might have your wires crossed a bit.
LOL this kind of thing is why the left is going to spend another 20 - 30 years in the political wilderness. All you do is deflect and conjure up motive, and you do it very badly. No facts, no content, no nuance. Just narrowing the eyes and exclaiming the magic words “fascism”, “white supremacy”, “Jews”.
Your pool of weirdos is shrinking in numbers daily though. Loud, obnoxious, prone to violence, but ultimately impotent. The general public is on to you and your games, and they’re not falling for it.
Good luck fella. You’re gonna need it.
User avatar
TDS is surely real!
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:38 pm

Fuck Trump and fuck you.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 7115
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Macunaima » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:14 am

TDS is surely real! wrote:
Macunaima wrote:
TDS is surely real! wrote:
No. I didn’t say the Jews.


Are you quite sure? Because these all-encompassing illuminati-style conspiracy theories like the one you’re peddling when you say “deep state” always come back to the Jews sooner or later.

Certainly, a large number of the people who believe in the so-called “deep state” think it’s the Jews.

Isn’t Trump on very good terms with Israel and Jewish people? Sounds like you might have your wires crossed a bit.
LOL this kind of thing is why the left is going to spend another 20 - 30 years in the political wilderness. All you do is deflect and conjure up motive, and you do it very badly. No facts, no content, no nuance. Just narrowing the eyes and exclaiming the magic words “fascism”, “white supremacy”, “Jews”.
Your pool of weirdos is shrinking in numbers daily though. Loud, obnoxious, prone to violence, but ultimately impotent. The general public is on to you and your games, and they’re not falling for it.
Good luck fella. You’re gonna need it.


Well, that’s the odd thing about a lot of Yank anti-semites, isn’t it? They like Israel because they believe that the Apocalypse needs must start there.

But we are talking about you here, aren’t we? Why are you bringing up Trump, JJ Parrus, noted dogfucker from Virginia Beach?

It must be very sad to have to live out your twilight years waiting for a racial apocalypse that will never occur. Old school white supremacy is never coming back and you know it. All you can do is make impotent threats on the internet.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 5971
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Harrumph » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:04 am

kyotebue2 wrote:Fuck Trump and fuck you.

As articulate as usual.
User avatar
Harrumph
 

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby kyotebue2 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:29 am

The latest poll from Virginia Biden 51 Trump 40 hows that going to work out for ya???
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 7115
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 102 guests