The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby frotherPest » Sat May 30, 2020 4:07 pm

http://theminiaturespage.com/plus/msg.mv?id=167097

This is such a fun read.
Wmyers claiming that social media platforms are both violating free speech and also not capable of violating free speech, depending on who is responding to him.

Bill advocating that a much more successful competitor should be government regulated, even though he is against regulation.

Mithmee was perfectly happy discussing politics on that thread until it didn’t look good for his “side”, then suddenly it is Blue Fez material. Which also goes against this idea that free speech should be applied everywhere, without restrictions.

The very people that argue that private businesses should be allowed to refuse service based on personal prejudice now want private businesses to provide service without prejudice.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
User avatar
frotherPest
 
Posts: 1228
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Sat May 30, 2020 4:21 pm

frotherPest wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/plus/msg.mv?id=167097

This is such a fun read.
Wmyers claiming that social media platforms are both violating free speech and also not capable of violating free speech, depending on who is responding to him.

Bill advocating that a much more successful competitor should be government regulated, even though he is against regulation.

Mithmee was perfectly happy discussing politics on that thread until it didn’t look good for his “side”, then suddenly it is Blue Fez material. Which also goes against this idea that free speech should be applied everywhere, without restrictions.

The very people that argue that private businesses should be allowed to refuse service based on personal prejudice now want private businesses to provide service without prejudice.


See? Even frotherpest noticed.
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Condottiero » Sat May 30, 2020 4:35 pm

frotherPest wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/plus/msg.mv?id=167097

This is such a fun read.
Wmyers claiming that social media platforms are both violating free speech and also not capable of violating free speech, depending on who is responding to him.

Bill advocating that a much more successful competitor should be government regulated, even though he is against regulation.

Mithmee was perfectly happy discussing politics on that thread until it didn’t look good for his “side”, then suddenly it is Blue Fez material. Which also goes against this idea that free speech should be applied everywhere, without restrictions.

The very people that argue that private businesses should be allowed to refuse service based on personal prejudice now want private businesses to provide service without prejudice.

Do they still chant Bill's House, Bill's Rules?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Condottiero
 
Posts: 3384
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm
Location: Iserlohn Fortress

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Sat May 30, 2020 6:35 pm

Picador wrote:myers goes full retard. Not seeing the irony that TNP fits the profile he's moaning about. :roll:

http://theminiaturespage.com/plus/msg.mv?id=167097

McKinstry hands myers his arse :D

Image

Whoever let that cunt near kids is an idiot. If I was the parent of a child in his care and aware of the bile and bollocks that Wes posts on TNP I'd be on the phone to the local education authorities toot sweet (yeah I know, don't phone in Rodders)


Wesley is a very special kind of stupid; I suspect that he is kept well away from actually teaching anything to anyone.
Bollocks to Brexit
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: Where my shadow begins

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sun May 31, 2020 12:51 am

Then you clearly didn't attend my high school.

But I'm a septic, so that's to be expected. I'm sure all your teachers were level-headed, knowledgeable, and sagacious.
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2848
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby frotherPest » Sun May 31, 2020 1:31 am

See? Even frotherpest noticed.


I’m glad you asked someone to read and explain it to you this time.
Nobody ever reads the fine print.
User avatar
frotherPest
 
Posts: 1228
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Sun May 31, 2020 8:53 am

Voice From Limbo wrote:Then you clearly didn't attend my high school.

But I'm a septic, so that's to be expected. I'm sure all your teachers were level-headed, knowledgeable, and sagacious.


One of them was probably certifiable and another was a pederast; apart from that, they were rather good.
Bollocks to Brexit
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: Where my shadow begins

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Sun May 31, 2020 11:57 am

TNP, an excellent repository of information. :roll:

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=531139
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sun May 31, 2020 1:57 pm

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:Then you clearly didn't attend my high school.

But I'm a septic, so that's to be expected. I'm sure all your teachers were level-headed, knowledgeable, and sagacious.


One of them was probably certifiable and another was a pederast; apart from that, they were rather good.

One of my history teachers harped constantly on "patriotism"; my government teacher made us buy an extra book; I think it was called something like "Communism: Threat or Menace?". The rest were mostly mediocre.

Ah, memories. :D

Ah yes: I was sure an English teacher was gay, which is fine, but it didn't prevent him from giving the pretty girls 100's on essay exams. That always puzzled me.
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2848
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Khusrau » Sun May 31, 2020 6:01 pm

You know, the longer Mithmee keeps doubling down on his claims that this thing (Covid) isn't dangerous and you're never going to get it, and even then, unless you're some kind of weakling, unlike him, you'll be fine.. the less I feel like sticking to my original view that I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

http://theminiaturespage.com/plus/msg.mv?id=167092

It's like watching a slow motion Darwin Award. I mean, there aren't any other prizes for stupid are there?
Khusrau
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:43 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 66 guests