The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:06 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Macunaima wrote:It is very, very hard not to wish Covid-19 on Missy.

No I just wish his local police force would pick him up while he's out spreading the love.
However, I bet it's all talk in attempt to prove how hard he is and the reality is his wife has him locked down washing the dishes and doing the ironing

Pretty sure your are right on that one, GP. I think the whole family has him tied down and it shows.
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:09 pm

Ssanemax wrote:
Macunaima wrote:It is very, very hard not to wish Covid-19 on Missy.

Oh we are sure you will manage all the same.

I’m sorry, Pat. We all try so hard to maintain your high moral ethics and sense of fair play, but one so often falls short.
Macunaima

Postby Picador » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:24 pm

Mithy's back! He's firing on all cylinders, and displaying his outstanding arrogance, ignorance and stupidity. Truly a well-rounded personality :)

http://theminiaturespage.com/plus/msg.mv?id=166984
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby General Paranoia » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:11 pm

Picador wrote:Mithy's back! He's firing on all cylinders, and displaying his outstanding arrogance, ignorance and stupidity. Truly a well-rounded personality :)

CV-19 has been the making of him!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:05 pm

Picador wrote:Mithy's back! He's firing on all cylinders, and displaying his outstanding arrogance, ignorance and stupidity. Truly a well-rounded personality :)

Missee must be someone's sock puppet; surely nobody could be that much of a living stereotype of a dumb, MAGA cap wearing, conspiracy theorist loon.
Bollocks to Brexit

Postby Macunaima » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:37 pm

Oh, my! The CDC is apparently controlled by the Chinese. Missies an obvious tool however: he doesn’t realize that this whole thing is being engineered by the Gnomes of Zurich.
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:39 pm

Now, I truly hope Missy’s wife and daughters are OK. But you gotta wonder: what would be his line if one of them — God forbid — got sick and died from Covid-19? Would he hold to his guns that it’s just a little cold being socially engineered out of all proportion by the Illuminati and his family just lost the draw of a random card? Or would he change his tune and think up another conspiracy theory centered on China and the CDC?
Last edited by Macunaima on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Macunaima

Postby Picador » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:46 pm

Macunaima wrote:Now, I truly hope Missy’s wife and daughters are OK. But you gotta wonder: what be his line of one of them — God forbid — got sick and died from Covid-19? Would he hold to his guns that it’s just a little cold being socially engineered out of all proportion by the Illuminati and his family just lost the draw of a random card? Or would he change his tune and think up another conspiracy theory centered on China and the CDC?

Yes. All of those.

Mithy lacks the ability to do critical thinking. Considering that he's a beancounter accountant cost management analyst for the USA's largest aircraft manufacturer Boeing's HR department might want to have a word about his career path.
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Macunaima » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:05 pm

He’s probably a few years away from retirement anyhow and they have just shoved him off to a spot where he can’t do any damage, next to the boiler with his red stapler.

How can anyone who works with numbers say the shit he routinely says?
Macunaima

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:23 pm

Macunaima wrote:He’s probably a few years away from retirement anyhow and they have just shoved him off to a spot where he can’t do any damage, next to the boiler with his red stapler.

How can anyone who works with numbers say the shit he routinely says?

I suspect that, like most believers in bizarre conspiracy theories, he is mentally ill.
Bollocks to Brexit

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot