The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:11 pm

I can weed through the spam here easier than I can on Facebook. Shrug.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6916
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Condottiero » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:17 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Condottiero wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
Condottiero wrote:A number of people, like Rev, did leave due this da_bish thread.


As always, completely wrong :roll:
The Rev left after the Salute train fiasco
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43613&start=10

I only follow what's in the Forth Pot, not community crap on the other side of an ocean...

I was referring to him refraining from posting in Sad Cunts, after becoming annoyed with the anti-American comments, fomented by the Khurasan sock, due his marriage.

Sticking with the Froth Pot, his last posts would be in St. George's Day.... Let's blame McFonz!


Wrong yet again.
The Rev's last post on this forum was Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:44 pm
The Sad Cunts thread wasn't started until Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:26 pm
He'd been gone 4 months for totally different reasons, but you've never let facts get in the way of arguments, so why start now.
He made his reasons for leaving Frothers perfectly clear in the So-So Salute Salute thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43613
and again on the Random Platypus forum.
Feel free to keep trying to twist the truth into something resembling your agenda, but don't be surprised when no one takes you seriously.
(I'm enjoying watching you digging :lol:)

I have an agenda now... :roll:

I know he deleted his posts and considering how posts and threads disappear around here, how do I know you're not twisting the truth?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Condottiero
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm
Location: Iserlohn Fortress

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:35 pm

Condottiero wrote:I have an agenda now... :roll:

I know he deleted his posts and considering how posts and threads disappear around here, how do I know you're not twisting the truth?


I love how you will go through any number of contortions rather than admit you are wrong, however at least this time you admitted you don't actually know what you are talking about because you couldn't be bothered to do a bit of research,
Condottiero wrote:I only follow what's in the Forth Pot, not community crap on the other side of an ocean...

So Bravo! I feel we are making progress :beer:
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 10277
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Condottiero » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:48 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Condottiero wrote:I have an agenda now... :roll:

I know he deleted his posts and considering how posts and threads disappear around here, how do I know you're not twisting the truth?


I love how you will go through any number of contortions rather than admit you are wrong, however at least this time you admitted you don't actually know what you are talking about because you couldn't be bothered to do a bit of research,
Condottiero wrote:I only follow what's in the Forth Pot, not community crap on the other side of an ocean...

So Bravo! I feel we are making progress :beer:

Image
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Condottiero
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm
Location: Iserlohn Fortress

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:51 pm

Condottiero wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
Condottiero wrote:I have an agenda now... :roll:

I know he deleted his posts and considering how posts and threads disappear around here, how do I know you're not twisting the truth?


I love how you will go through any number of contortions rather than admit you are wrong, however at least this time you admitted you don't actually know what you are talking about because you couldn't be bothered to do a bit of research,
Condottiero wrote:I only follow what's in the Forth Pot, not community crap on the other side of an ocean...

So Bravo! I feel we are making progress :beer:

Image


I'm glad we are friends now. I'll do my best to help you through this
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 10277
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Hew Johns » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:53 pm

Mac, the idiot is referring to the "swine flu" pandemic of 2009. There were 3.433 confirmed deaths in the US for that, which pretty much speaks to the question "What's different?" But since it happened under Obama, the idiots start wishful argument.
C.P.C.B.
Hew Johns
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:50 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:20 pm

Ahn! Thanks.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:28 pm

So: 12,000 deaths out of 60,000,000 infected Americans. I read that as a mortality rate of 0.2% — twice the normal flu rate and five times less the morality rate of what Covid-19 looks to have.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 pm

Mithmee is now a running joke on Facebook as well.
kyotebue2
 
Posts: 6916
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: The Oklahoma Dust Bowl.

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Spotty » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:18 am

'undreds & thausans
User avatar
Spotty
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gustav, McKinstry and 37 guests