The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:11 pm

I can weed through the spam here easier than I can on Facebook. Shrug.
kyotebue2

Postby Condottiero » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:17 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Condottiero wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
Condottiero wrote:A number of people, like Rev, did leave due this da_bish thread.

As always, completely wrong :roll:
The Rev left after the Salute train fiasco
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43613&start=10

I only follow what's in the Forth Pot, not community crap on the other side of an ocean...

I was referring to him refraining from posting in Sad Cunts, after becoming annoyed with the anti-American comments, fomented by the Khurasan sock, due his marriage.

Sticking with the Froth Pot, his last posts would be in St. George's Day.... Let's blame McFonz!

Wrong yet again.
The Rev's last post on this forum was Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:44 pm
The Sad Cunts thread wasn't started until Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:26 pm
He'd been gone 4 months for totally different reasons, but you've never let facts get in the way of arguments, so why start now.
He made his reasons for leaving Frothers perfectly clear in the So-So Salute Salute thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43613
and again on the Random Platypus forum.
Feel free to keep trying to twist the truth into something resembling your agenda, but don't be surprised when no one takes you seriously.
(I'm enjoying watching you digging :lol:)

I have an agenda now... :roll:

I know he deleted his posts and considering how posts and threads disappear around here, how do I know you're not twisting the truth?
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:35 pm

Condottiero wrote:I have an agenda now... :roll:

I know he deleted his posts and considering how posts and threads disappear around here, how do I know you're not twisting the truth?

I love how you will go through any number of contortions rather than admit you are wrong, however at least this time you admitted you don't actually know what you are talking about because you couldn't be bothered to do a bit of research,
Condottiero wrote:I only follow what's in the Forth Pot, not community crap on the other side of an ocean...

So Bravo! I feel we are making progress :beer:
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Condottiero » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:48 pm

General Paranoia wrote:

I love how you will go through any number of contortions rather than admit you are wrong, however at least this time you admitted you don't actually know what you are talking about because you couldn't be bothered to do a bit of research,
Condottiero wrote:I only follow what's in the Forth Pot, not community crap on the other side of an ocean...

*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Condottiero

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:51 pm

Condottiero wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:

I'm glad we are friends now. I'll do my best to help you through this
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Hew Johns » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:53 pm

Mac, the idiot is referring to the "swine flu" pandemic of 2009. There were 3.433 confirmed deaths in the US for that, which pretty much speaks to the question "What's different?" But since it happened under Obama, the idiots start wishful argument.
C.P.C.B.
Hew Johns

Postby Macunaima » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:20 pm

Ahn! Thanks.
Macunaima

Postby Macunaima » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:28 pm

So: 12,000 deaths out of 60,000,000 infected Americans. I read that as a mortality rate of 0.2% — twice the normal flu rate and five times less the morality rate of what Covid-19 looks to have.
Macunaima

Postby kyotebue2 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 pm

Mithmee is now a running joke on Facebook as well.
kyotebue2

Postby Spotty » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:18 am

'undreds & thausans
Spotty

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot