The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:47 pm

Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Australian Dawn wrote:If you didn't know Captain of Ark B. has made an offer to tidy up the spam in the Frothpot regularly if folks lay off the Anti-TMP bullying

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=47555&start=520#p1173294

It's a bit blackmaily but I think it's a good deal!


Bullying? Fucking snowflake.


Hilarious. When I recently sent him a mail about John’s weird lockout situation, he accused me of emotionally blackmailing him and saying that was abhorrent to his ethical outlook.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:47 pm

Condottiero wrote:A number of people, like Rev, did leave due this da_bish thread.


As always, completely wrong :roll:
The Rev left after the Salute train fiasco
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43613&start=10
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 10277
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:08 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:
Picador wrote:Mithy has gone full Legion4

http://theminiaturespage.com/plus/msg.m ... 937&page=2

An ex-army officer and a finance director that can't spell or string a coherent sentence together. No wonder the USA is in such a mess (fuck off Condi)

"I work with words every day and can make them do what I want."


“I don’t get sick”, says Missy, so that ends that. Sickness indicates a lack of willpower.

I really hope to hell this doesn’t happen, but presumably his daughters and wife don’t have this superpower....?
Macunaima
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Condottiero » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:10 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Condottiero wrote:A number of people, like Rev, did leave due this da_bish thread.


As always, completely wrong :roll:
The Rev left after the Salute train fiasco
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43613&start=10

I only follow what's in the Forth Pot, not community crap on the other side of an ocean...

I was referring to him refraining from posting in Sad Cunts, after becoming annoyed with the anti-American comments, fomented by the Khurasan sock, due his marriage.

Sticking with the Froth Pot, his last posts would be in St. George's Day.... Let's blame McFonz!
Last edited by Condottiero on Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
User avatar
Condottiero
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 pm
Location: Iserlohn Fortress

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:15 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Voice From Limbo wrote:
Picador wrote:Mithy has gone full Legion4

http://theminiaturespage.com/plus/msg.m ... 937&page=2

An ex-army officer and a finance director that can't spell or string a coherent sentence together. No wonder the USA is in such a mess (fuck off Condi)

"I work with words every day and can make them do what I want."


“I don’t get sick”, says Missy, so that ends that. Sickness indicates a lack of willpower.

I really hope to hell this doesn’t happen, but presumably his daughters and wife don’t have this superpower....?



https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... -seriously

Yeah well, there's no shortage of other dickheads that know they won't get it
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:18 pm

Picador wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Yeah that's the spirit that won the Battle of Britain.

'Well there's an awful lot of Jerries, no country kicked off the continent in a disastrous campaign ever recovers. After you with the Oswald Moseley kit old boy.'
:roll:


Don't be a twat.

Comparing this dump to the servicemen of WWII is low even for you.

:lol:
If its any consolation I expect better of you than that false equivalence shit.

If anyone suffers by the comparison it's people here and now not the WWII population.

Why the vitriol against those would like to see Frothers a bit more broadly based than TMP bashing?
God knows I've done a bit myself but I quite like/d some of the other bits as well.
If people don't like that - I wonder why?
User avatar
Bronshtein
 
Posts: 7787
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am
Location: The Promised Land

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Macunaima » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:27 pm

Missy says....

You could try answering some of the questions I have put out since this is no different than what happened 11 years ago.

Why the Panic?

Why the Fear?

Why give Police State/Quasi Martial Law orders now and not 11 years ago?

Why haven't stores been restocked by now, they have had 3-4 weeks to do so?


First of all, by “11 years ago”, I presume he means the H5N1 scare. That was a completely different virus, to begin with, and in the course of its 16 year run so far, it has killed about four hundred people out of 800 known cases. Governments in Asia sit on it, hard, anywhere it breaks out and its lethality and other characteristics have made it harder to go epidemic. That disease didn’t spread because hardcore measures were taken from the get-go and it thus never reached the U.S. NO ONE got it in the U.S., as opposed to the 120,000 who have now tested positive for Covid-19 in that country.

Why the panic, why the fear?

Because in the best “laboratory” conditions we have had so far (with everyone tested in a closed group), the Diamond Princess cruise, some 20% of the people caught it and mortality was well over one percent.

In the countries and places that are testing like mad and doing comprehensive test and quarantine of people who test positive, mortality is STILL higher than 1%. In those countries where they haven’t done this so far, mortality is much higher.

Missy is right when he says lots of people have it in the States who haven’t been tested. That is almost certainly not the case in South Korea and, maybe, China. Those two countries are epidemic phobic, have decent health care systems, and jumped fast on the problem — nothing comparable to the States. And all those countries show a higher than 1% mortality.

Just letting this virus burn through humanity, with no quarantine measures at all will ensure that a large portion of the population of the world gets it and much more than one percent will die, given that most of the world doesn’t have access to the health care that South Koreans, Chinese, and rich white cruise ship tourists have.

That’s why the fear. The only “panic” I see is among people like Missy or are similarly ignorant fucks who can’t do math, but who are less reflexively obtuse.

As for “police state measures”.... white boy, please. You being told to work from home for a month is hardly Big Brother.
Last edited by Macunaima on Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macunaima
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Picador » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:27 pm

Bronshtein wrote:
Picador wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Yeah that's the spirit that won the Battle of Britain.

'Well there's an awful lot of Jerries, no country kicked off the continent in a disastrous campaign ever recovers. After you with the Oswald Moseley kit old boy.'
:roll:


Don't be a twat.

Comparing this dump to the servicemen of WWII is low even for you.

:lol:
If its any consolation I expect better of you than that false equivalence shit.

If anyone suffers by the comparison it's people here and now not the WWII population.

Why the vitriol against those would like to see Frothers a bit more broadly based than TMP bashing?
God knows I've done a bit myself but I quite like/d some of the other bits as well.
If people don't like that - I wonder why?


Because 'some people' are realists, not starry-eyed dreamers like you and Aussie Dawn

The Old Frothers is gone, the crowd's moved on and they ain't coming back. Rancid Ptarmigan isn't exactly bustling either. Neither, I'm sorry to say, is TWW. LAF is a circle jerk, and much more cliquey than Frothers ever was. That leaves TNP, and I'm only going there to point and laugh at the inmates
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:28 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Bollocks to Brexit » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:49 pm

Macunaima wrote:
Bollocks to Brexit wrote:
Australian Dawn wrote:If you didn't know Captain of Ark B. has made an offer to tidy up the spam in the Frothpot regularly if folks lay off the Anti-TMP bullying

http://www.frothersunite.com/phpBB3/vie ... 0#p1173294

It's a bit blackmaily but I think it's a good deal!


Bullying? Fucking snowflake.


Hilarious. When I recently sent him a mail about John’s weird lockout situation, he accused me of emotionally blackmailing him and saying that was abhorrent to his ethical outlook.


LOL; the fat old cunt really doesn't know himself, does he?
Bollocks to Brexit
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: Where my shadow begins

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:58 pm

Condottiero wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
Condottiero wrote:A number of people, like Rev, did leave due this da_bish thread.


As always, completely wrong :roll:
The Rev left after the Salute train fiasco
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43613&start=10

I only follow what's in the Forth Pot, not community crap on the other side of an ocean...

I was referring to him refraining from posting in Sad Cunts, after becoming annoyed with the anti-American comments, fomented by the Khurasan sock, due his marriage.

Sticking with the Froth Pot, his last posts would be in St. George's Day.... Let's blame McFonz!


Wrong yet again.
The Rev's last post on this forum was Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:44 pm
The Sad Cunts thread wasn't started until Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:26 pm
He'd been gone 4 months for totally different reasons, but you've never let facts get in the way of arguments, so why start now.
He made his reasons for leaving Frothers perfectly clear in the So-So Salute Salute thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43613
and again on the Random Platypus forum.
Feel free to keep trying to twist the truth into something resembling your agenda, but don't be surprised when no one takes you seriously.
(I'm enjoying watching you digging :lol:)
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 10277
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Derek H, Elwood and 39 guests