Spambot Invasion!

Here is where we ask YOU for your thoughts and ideas on the FU!UK content... Dead links, errors, or ideas you would like to help us develop... we'll take all suggestions to improve your online frothing experience!

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Spambot Invasion!

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:01 am

All these fuckwits managing to register is starting to grate a little. :|
User avatar
Bronshtein
 
Posts: 7808
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am
Location: The Promised Land

Re: Spambot Invasion!

Postby Etranger2 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:59 am

Bump...
Etranger2
 
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:15 am

Re: Spambot Invasion!

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:44 pm

Bronshtein wrote:All these fuckwits managing to register is starting to grate a little. :|

Mastery of understatement is an admirable quality.
Voice From Limbo
 
Posts: 2848
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: Spambot Invasion!

Postby Etranger2 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:31 pm

Voice From Limbo wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:All these fuckwits managing to register is starting to grate a little. :|

Mastery of understatement is an admirable quality.


It must burn the OFM...
Etranger2
 
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:15 am

Re: Spambot Invasion!

Postby Hermit » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:01 pm

Well, there's 820 pages in the froth pot, and the vast majority of them are spam. All a mod would need to do is delete a few accounts that have been spamming the most and that would reduce it by two-thirds.

Oh, for the want of a moderator's delete button! :cuss:
User avatar
Hermit
 
Posts: 1877
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: West Yorkshire

Re: Spambot Invasion!

Postby Etranger2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:20 am

Bump
Etranger2
 
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:15 am

Re: Spambot Invasion!

Postby pete » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:43 am

Hermit wrote:Well, there's 820 pages in the froth pot, and the vast majority of them are spam. All a mod would need to do is delete a few accounts that have been spamming the most and that would reduce it by two-thirds.

Oh, for the want of a moderator's delete button! :cuss:


Please say, yup pete go ahead and start cleaning up the Froth pot... :mrgreen:

(not used MrGreen in years, oh its like the old days, me and waxy getting threaten, that nice White Knight to calm things down, Gwartizan is a nazi... Pike & Puma... oh the good old days... where did you all go wrong...)
Tony Reidy of Frothers, wrote:...pissant little fucktards buzzing around being annoying.
User avatar
pete
Committee Member
 
Posts: 2910
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 10:16 am
Location: Meadow's Land

Re: Spambot Invasion!

Postby Rossco » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:24 pm

Captain of Ark B. wrote:Please say, yup pete go ahead and start cleaning up the Froth pot... :mrgreen:

(not used MrGreen in years, oh its like the old days, me and waxy getting threaten, that nice White Knight to calm things down, Gwartizan is a nazi... Pike & Puma... oh the good old days... where did you all go wrong...)


OK, I'll bite!

"Yup Pete, go ahead and start cleaning up the Froth Pot."
I Froth because I care about miniatures.
Rossco
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:04 am
Location: A bunker in Australia

Re: Spambot Invasion!

Postby Macunaima nli xxxxxiiiiiiiiii » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:29 pm

Yup, I'll second that - yup Pete, go ahead and start cleaning up the froth pot.
User avatar
Macunaima nli xxxxxiiiiiiiiii
 

Re: Spambot Invasion!

Postby Deanna » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:34 pm

yup pete go ahead and start cleaning up the Froth pot
User avatar
Deanna
 

PreviousNext

Return to Frother Feedback Box

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest