The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Blank Frank » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:17 pm

I see that Tango is now ripping off PlasticSoldierReview

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522911

Wanker
Blank Frank

Postby Picador » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Blank Frank wrote:I see that Tango is now ripping off PlasticSoldierReview

Wanker

At least it has a connection with wargaming, unlike 99.99% of the toss he posts
Stone Mountain's OK with IP theft, so Bill deleted his thread to protect him from looking a cunt.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg ... ?id=521602
Picador

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:35 pm

Picador wrote:
Blank Frank wrote:I see that Tango is now ripping off PlasticSoldierReview

Wanker

At least it has a connection with wargaming, unlike 99.99% of the toss he posts

Does he even bother to identify the company?

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:04 pm

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522154
It took 10 days to scrape together the money to pay for the website. TMP must be really thriving!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby He's got that one » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Er, he is talking about Bildo's little forum? The same one that promotes "thinning out the herd"? That Bildo? Yeah, right.....

It does promote the hobby of old weirdoes posting about wanting to marry little girls, so I guess he's cornered that market.
He's got that one

Postby Macunaima nli xxxxxxiiiiii » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:44 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Derek H wrote:
Guest wrote:And, for further entertainment, Bashytubits (another Bildo fanboi and general all around cunt) added his suck-up post.

Followed by Martin Goddard repeating his refrain that anonymity is the problem.

Using his own name never stopped Martin Goddard from being a wanker so why does he expect it to work with other people?

There is just so much WIN in that post, beginning with...

Someone asked if the author of that post had been hacked, but evidence suggests it was a sock puppet account all along. He also posted a political post today (wishing that all Americans would die).

Well, thanks for passing along the content of a message you deemed “too political” to be seen, Bill! That’s right considerate of you!

The staff editors think the "chicken" topic was hilarious. For the record, I do not find chickens attractive, and I have never… ahem. Sickly blue grin

I’m pretty sure that “chicken” means something different in the Philippines than you think it does, Bill. ;) Also? That sickly blue grin makes it look like you’re “not admitting” to fucking chickens in the same way that Trump “does not admit to being corrupt”.

The chicken topic was a cowardly low class tirade

The statement of a man who lives in a doublewide and looks down his nose at his neighbors who are mere trailer trash.

Something is missing in their life.

Would that be chickens, Bill, or trying to balance out being a Mormon Elder and trans “activist” (cof, cof)? Because you sure as fuck have no other hobbies.

When he started his account back in September, the email address he provided was sockdeepinit@ – seems to indicate it was his intention all along. Plus his political diatribe too.

For what it's worth, the IP addresses trace back to Kiev, Ukraine, and to Lambeth, UK. He claimed his name was 'Roman', claimed to be in Germany.

Now THIS is a nice little bit of operational info. It confirms what we have always suspected: TNP’s three day vetting process is automatic and Bill rarely looks at IP activity, automatically or otherwise.

Oi! You in Lambeth! You got careless with your proxy use! Write “I shall always use proxies when trolling,” a hundred times before supper or no dessert for you! However, Operation Troutbake 7000 landed us some interesting operational info, so seven points for Slytherin.

Far out, you really draw the crabs dear Editor…

OK, which of you is Korsun0?

And to close it all off, Walt4 let’s us know he still visits Frothers occaisionally, so let’s make sure we up our jokes regarding Mr. Ralph J. DeLucia of Rustbolt Pennsylvania:

There were a number of those types until Bill threw them off TMP. They may be talking such trash, etc., on another site. That is full of those types. They still try to infiltrate here as with this recent attempt by this "individual" …

I’m unsure of one thing, however: does Ralph think Frothers is a collective or does he think “individual” is some term earned by some modicum of merit?
Macunaima nli xxxxxxiiiiii

Postby Bill's Fan Bois NLI » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:24 pm

General Paranoia wrote:http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522154
It took 10 days to scrape together the money to pay for the website. TMP must be really thriving!

There's not a lot of call for rotund, male lot lizards!
Bill's Fan Bois NLI

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:49 pm

He's got that one wrote:
Guest wrote:
Er, he is talking about Bildo's little forum? The same one that promotes "thinning out the herd"? That Bildo? Yeah, right.....

It does promote the hobby of old weirdoes posting about wanting to marry little girls, so I guess he's cornered that market.

We stopped going to the FLGS for that reason. What the hell is a bunch of 50+ old farts doing hanging around teenagers too young to drive, whose moms dropped them off???
There was a “game day” where I put on a Blood Bowl tournament. Unlike Bill, I did not care for having a cute 15 year old girl sitting across from me dressed like.... the kind of girl Bill would like sitting across from him. “Not sloppy”.
We all agreed it was an uncomfortable situation.
So I went full steam ahead on the ping pong table in my basement.
There is “promoting The Hobby to the young” and there is ... a shitload of trouble. We opted out.
Bohemia Lodge tomorrow night! Beer and chili! I’m going to try to play Cousin Tommy from Dillinger’s gang.
Rule #1. No beer with teenagers.

Besides, those kids were just not into a tense Age of Reason 15mm SYW game. “Hey Jerry! Your mech is up on the screen!” And so the Austrian 3rd Brigade is suddenly leaderless.

Postby Billy » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:28 pm

Guest wrote:
He's got that one wrote:
Guest wrote:

We stopped going to the FLGS for that reason. What the hell is a bunch of 50+ old farts doing hanging around teenagers too young to drive, whose moms dropped them off???
There was a “game day” where I put on a Blood Bowl tournament. Unlike Bill, I did not care for having a cute 15 year old girl sitting across from me dressed like.... the kind of girl Bill would like sitting across from him. “Not sloppy”.
We all agreed it was an uncomfortable situation.
So I went full steam ahead on the ping pong table in my basement.
There is “promoting The Hobby to the young” and there is ... a shitload of trouble. We opted out.
Bohemia Lodge tomorrow night! Beer and chili! I’m going to try to play Cousin Tommy from Dillinger’s gang.
Rule #1. No beer with teenagers.

Besides, those kids were just not into a tense Age of Reason 15mm SYW game. “Hey Jerry! Your mech is up on the screen!” And so the Austrian 3rd Brigade is suddenly leaderless.

The fact that you can’t sit and play a game with a 15 year old without feeling uncomfortable puts you in the same class as Bill.
Billy

Postby Joey Boy » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:37 pm

General Paranoia wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bigby Wolf wrote:You cunts are all fucking talk about your socks!
Wankers! Sacrifice or shut the fuck up! :-)

Love you all. Love the hate.

Freezepage alert!
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522907

And it went down. The fat one woke up and deleted the offending page. He also added this piece of stupidity:

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522915

So he's going to tamp down the politics, eh? Yeah, remove/banned anyone who doesn't toe the TNP "chosen" RWNJ line, more like....

And, for further entertainment, Bashytubits (another Bildo fanboi and general all around cunt) added his suck-up post. Truly hilarious is this little line:

"I value TMP and hope that it continues with promoting the miniatures industry."

"Kiev, Ukraine, and Lambeth" Must be the Russians then!
300+ normal posts then that, I wonder what Bill did to piss off Putin!

Obviously the Bidens and Hillary using their Eastern assets to attack Bill for not supporting them.
Joey Boy

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot