The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:06 am

Guest wrote:
Bigby Wolf wrote:You cunts are all fucking talk about your socks!
Wankers! Sacrifice or shut the fuck up! :-)

Love you all. Love the hate.

Freezepage alert!
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522907



And it went down. The fat one woke up and deleted the offending page. He also added this piece of stupidity:

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522915

So he's going to tamp down the politics, eh? Yeah, remove/banned anyone who doesn't toe the TNP "chosen" RWNJ line, more like....

And, for further entertainment, Bashytubits (another Bildo fanboi and general all around cunt) added his suck-up post. Truly hilarious is this little line:

"I value TMP and hope that it continues with promoting the miniatures industry."

Er, he is talking about Bildo's little forum? The same one that promotes "thinning out the herd"? That Bildo? Yeah, right.....
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:50 am

Macunaima nli xxxxiiiiii wrote:
Guest wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:Then there are some of us that think he is a cunt for dozens of other reasons

Oh, hell yes.
Bully, being a cunt, favoritism, being a cunt, inconsistency, being a cunt....
I prefer calling him an asshole, because I like cunts. But that could just be American vs British languagisms. Nothing to get upset about.

I learned to be “tolerant” by being a single father. All the conventional wisdom says that a father and mother are absolutely necessary. But when my cunt of an ex walked out on me, leaving me to raise both our son, and her two boys by a previous marriage, I think I did OK. All 3 are “fine young men”.
Having a neighbor’s son adopt children with his partner also opened me up. Nice guy, and so is his husband.
Destroying that “conventional wisdom” made me strangely more tolerant. Perhaps “don’t give a shit” would be more accurate. :D
Now, be quiet. K D Laing is up next on YouTube. Damn, she’s great. Especially her duets with Roy Orbison.
So, I was prepared to give Bill an “Oh really? That’s nice” when the news broke. But he really is a exploitative asshole.
Not that I dig ladyboys, but to each their own.
:D


If you haven’t heard them yet, google Carolina Chocolate drops and, particularly, their lead singer, Rhianna Giddens.

I heard Rihanna first in the Ken Burns intro to his Country Music series concert from the Ryman. Wow. She’s great. Classically trained. So I did a feverish YouTube search. She sings “Ruby” on a separate video.
You better have your shit together to sing Ruby. There are Giants out there you have to be compared to. Like the Osborne Brothers. She does quite well.
Then, in a change of pace, “Shake Sugaree”.
She’s amazing. Belongs in the Opry.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Hew Johns » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:21 am

I myself have been listening to Robin Lane and the Chartbusters off the recent full compilation set. Not sure if it's to country music tastes? I discovered last year they played a reunion gig in a pub a half mile from me. Sigh.
C.P.C.B.
Hew Johns
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:50 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:49 am

Hew Johns wrote:I myself have been listening to Robin Lane and the Chartbusters off the recent full compilation set. Not sure if it's to country music tastes? I discovered last year they played a reunion gig in a pub a half mile from me. Sigh.

I always like to quote Duke Ellington.
“There are two kinds of music. Good music and bad.”
Sad to say, it’s probably a fake quote, falsely attributed. But I like it.
There are quite a few great quotes that are falsely attributed. Edmund Burke has a few.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Etranger2 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:48 am

Guest wrote:...
Sad to say, it’s probably a fake quote, falsely attributed. But I like it.
There are quite a few great quotes that are falsely attributed. Edmund Burke has a few.


Image
Etranger2
 
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:15 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Just passing by (again) nli » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:44 am

Bump
User avatar
Just passing by (again) nli
 

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Derek H » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:54 am

Guest wrote:
Macunaima nli xxxxiiiiii wrote:
Guest wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:Then there are some of us that think he is a cunt for dozens of other reasons

Oh, hell yes.
Bully, being a cunt, favoritism, being a cunt, inconsistency, being a cunt....
I prefer calling him an asshole, because I like cunts. But that could just be American vs British languagisms. Nothing to get upset about.

I learned to be “tolerant” by being a single father. All the conventional wisdom says that a father and mother are absolutely necessary. But when my cunt of an ex walked out on me, leaving me to raise both our son, and her two boys by a previous marriage, I think I did OK. All 3 are “fine young men”.
Having a neighbor’s son adopt children with his partner also opened me up. Nice guy, and so is his husband.
Destroying that “conventional wisdom” made me strangely more tolerant. Perhaps “don’t give a shit” would be more accurate. :D
Now, be quiet. K D Laing is up next on YouTube. Damn, she’s great. Especially her duets with Roy Orbison.
So, I was prepared to give Bill an “Oh really? That’s nice” when the news broke. But he really is a exploitative asshole.
Not that I dig ladyboys, but to each their own.
:D


Would you two please get a room :-)

























If you haven’t heard them yet, google Carolina Chocolate drops and, particularly, their lead singer, Rhianna Giddens.

I heard Rihanna first in the Ken Burns intro to his Country Music series concert from the Ryman. Wow. She’s great. Classically trained. So I did a feverish YouTube search. She sings “Ruby” on a separate video.
You better have your shit together to sing Ruby. There are Giants out there you have to be compared to. Like the Osborne Brothers. She does quite well.
Then, in a change of pace, “Shake Sugaree”.
She’s amazing. Belongs in the Opry.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
User avatar
Derek H
 
Posts: 2230
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:01 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:46 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bigby Wolf wrote:You cunts are all fucking talk about your socks!
Wankers! Sacrifice or shut the fuck up! :-)

Love you all. Love the hate.

Freezepage alert!
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522907



And it went down. The fat one woke up and deleted the offending page. He also added this piece of stupidity:

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=522915

So he's going to tamp down the politics, eh? Yeah, remove/banned anyone who doesn't toe the TNP "chosen" RWNJ line, more like....

And, for further entertainment, Bashytubits (another Bildo fanboi and general all around cunt) added his suck-up post. Truly hilarious is this little line:

"I value TMP and hope that it continues with promoting the miniatures industry."

Er, he is talking about Bildo's little forum? The same one that promotes "thinning out the herd"? That Bildo? Yeah, right.....


"Kiev, Ukraine, and Lambeth" Must be the Russians then!
300+ normal posts then that, I wonder what Bill did to piss off Putin!
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 10177
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Derek H » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:24 pm

Guest wrote:And, for further entertainment, Bashytubits (another Bildo fanboi and general all around cunt) added his suck-up post.


Followed by Martin Goddard repeating his refrain that anonymity is the problem.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
User avatar
Derek H
 
Posts: 2230
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:01 am

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby General Paranoia » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:14 pm

Derek H wrote:
Guest wrote:And, for further entertainment, Bashytubits (another Bildo fanboi and general all around cunt) added his suck-up post.


Followed by Martin Goddard repeating his refrain that anonymity is the problem.


Using his own name never stopped Martin Goddard from being a wanker so why does he expect it to work with other people?
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
User avatar
General Paranoia
 
Posts: 10177
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Helping Bill make the right choices

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests