READ THIS FIRST!

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: READ THIS FIRST!

Postby Hermit » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:52 pm

I thought it was just someone pissing about, because he didn't figure out to do links in many of them. But yeah, he looks to be a registered russian spambot :roll:
Hermit

Postby rebelyell2006 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:06 pm

If a spambot can register, then anybody can register. Kinda blows the OFM's claims out of the water.
rebelyell2006

READ THIS FIRST

Postby mrRandallHoaph » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:31 pm

Hey everyone and welcome to the game section of SlayAlive We have a ton of fun games going on, so please feel free to join in

I do have 2 requests, though. I know it is very tempting to just click on the last page and post...and some are looking at only the first page and responding to others posts that are weeks or even months old. This is causing some rules to be lost, turns out of order, etc.

PLEASE before you post, go to the first page and read the rules of the game. THEN go to the last page and make sure you answer in order.

This should go without saying but please be kind to the other members. Everyone is here to have fun.

This will ensure that games run smoothly and are enjoyable for all

Thanks guys Have Fun
mrRandallHoaph

Postby Voice From Limbo » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:39 pm

rebelyell2006 wrote:If a spambot can register, then anybody can register.

^^^ Case in point.
Voice From Limbo

Previous

Return to The Froth Pot