The Thread you can all ignore Brazil, Brazil, Brazil.

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Thread you can all ignore Brazil, Brazil, Brazil.

Postby Macunaima nt lgd n » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:50 am

Parabens, Flamengo! And we were in BA to see the victory, too. Big party in Rio tonight. Pena que não está Jim Jones!
Macunaima nt lgd n

Postby Macunaima nli Lula » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:28 pm

So, Porta dos Fundos just took two molotov cocktails to their HQ over their “Jesus’ Birthday Special”.

I remember a few years back somo e was telling me how I should be Very Afraid of Muslim religious fanatic terrorists.

Not.
Macunaima nli Lula

Postby JJCH nli sorrindo » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:41 pm

Brazilian medical science has fallen to its lowest point. After his hospital fall, brain scans failed to reveal any abnormalities in Bolsonaro’s brain.

What’s the bet that should the cunt be impeached and/or indicted at some future point, the temporary memory loss becomes permanent?
JJCH nli sorrindo

Postby Macunaima nli Jovelina » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:43 am

JJCH nli sorrindo wrote:Brazilian medical science has fallen to its lowest point. After his hospital fall, brain scans failed to reveal any abnormalities in Bolsonaro’s brain.

What’s the bet that should the cunt be impeached and/or indicted at some future point, the temporary memory loss becomes permanent?

I am still hoping. I have six more days to win my bet that he doesn’t make out of the year alive.
Macunaima nli Jovelina

Postby Macunaima nli xxxxiiiii » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:23 pm

Olha, olha, olha: Italwars não acha interessante “los macaquitos”. Quem teria dito? :roll:
Macunaima nli xxxxiiiii

Postby Guest I » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:49 am

Bump.
Guest I

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:27 pm

Bump
Voice From Limbo

Postby JJCH got a match? » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:54 am

So in a remarkably serendipitous turn of events for Famila Bolsonaro, Adriano da Nóbrega, the key link between the accused killers of Marielle Franco and Bozo and co has died in a hail of police bullets whilst on the lam in Bahia.

I fully expect that Congress will be burned down next and some simpleton will be paraded in front of Globo news as the communist firebug.
JJCH got a match?

Postby Macunaima » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:26 pm

Ain’t it just? Did you see todays news, btw? Flavio just happened to be in Bahia when it happened and Nobrega was hiding out in a PSL city councilman’s house at the time?
Macunaima

Postby Etranger2 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:52 am

Bossa Nova bump
Etranger2

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot