The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Voice From Limbo » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:12 pm

it's not going to be very secret

Maybe. Let's see if someone starts a "Free Aethelflaeda!" thread.

Although there are fewer and fewer able -- or willing -- to do it. Come to think of it, I haven't seen a "Free Tango" campaign in a long time.

If Bill makes an Official Announcement, expect Legion4 to chime in with his usual "yes, Bill is good at getting rid of trolls, troublemakers, etc. etc." post, accompanied by one of his minion gifs.
Last edited by Voice From Limbo on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Aethelflaeda was framed » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:13 pm

Not sure I want to continue beating my head against the brick walls there. Even if it does increase my opportunity to inseminate a fan here!
Aethelflaeda was framed

Postby Voice From Limbo » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:16 pm

I hope you're just talking about Zlata. 0;)
Voice From Limbo

Postby Derek H » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:28 pm

Aethelflaeda was framed wrote:Not sure I want to continue beating my head against the brick walls there. Even if it does increase my opportunity to inseminate a fan here!

I'm amazed you lasted as long as you did. Change your IP address and you'll at least be able to see what's going on. TMP's always good for shits and giggles.
Last edited by Derek H on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby Macunaima nli » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:28 pm

Aethelflaeda was framed wrote:Just discovered Frothers (only because it was spoken badly of at TNP) and found this. Just to let you know that I got banned from there today. Glad to know that my efforts to promote a rational, tolerant gaming site weren’t completely lost on the world as a whole. Good gaming to you all!

Applause for the long, drawn out delaying action, Aetheflaeda!
Macunaima nli

Postby Khusrau » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:53 pm

Aethelflaeda was framed wrote:Just discovered Frothers (only because it was spoken badly of at TNP) and found this. Just to let you know that I got banned from there today. Glad to know that my efforts to promote a rational, tolerant gaming site weren’t completely lost on the world as a whole. Good gaming to you all!

A rational tolerant gaming site? Sorry - that's TWW, here we're just embittered snowflakes :D

But welcome aboard the inglorious carousel of lunacy, and watch out for some of the more restless natives.
Khusrau

Postby Voice From Limbo » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:09 pm

I think he was talking about TMP.

Anyway, who the hell would promote Frothers?

Aside from Bill, of course. :D
Voice From Limbo

Postby General Paranoia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:24 pm

The best part is that Frothers is the most direct way of speaking to Bill.
He spends more time here than on TNP and anything you say here is acted on immediately.
The is the added bonus of him not answering back 8)
Hi Bill! 0;)
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:39 pm

If you remember me.... :D
You and I have has a tiff in the past. But I have to admire the way you stick to your guns and throw Bill’s words back in his face.

But, here’s the funny thing. NO OTHER GAMING SITE feels the need to promote a rational tolerant site. Because there is no need.
When you have a control freak demanding that TMP be “harmonious”, it sounds almost Maoist in both intent and practice.
Bill sets himself up as the Grand Poo-Bah over the degree of nastiness in a recognized insult.
WTF? There is neither rhyme nor reason to him.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:41 pm

Derek H wrote:
Aethelflaeda was framed wrote:Not sure I want to continue beating my head against the brick walls there. Even if it does increase my opportunity to inseminate a fan here!

I'm amazed you lasted as long as you did. Change your IP address and you'll at least be able to see what's going on. TMP's always good for shits and giggles.

Don’t even bother with that. Just log out.

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot