The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Derek H » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:46 am

Bill! They're taking the piss!
Pimping my blog at http://dereksweetoys.com/
Derek H

Postby General Paranoia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:57 am

Poor Bill, out manoeuvred at every turn! :lol:

Snowflake. It's not my normal stance. But if being a snowflake means that I want the hobby to be welcoming to anyone who shares my interest in military history, in gaming with toy soldiers, in painting, in modelling, then I am a snowflake. Just one vaguely amused by the term

https://twitter.com/TooFatLardies/statu ... 7098978305

Twitter is Bill's new enemy...
Ban it Bill!
Last edited by General Paranoia on Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby MikeH » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:58 am

Derek H wrote:Bill! They're taking the piss!

oh don't say that you'll make him sad
MikeH

Postby JJCH nli » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:33 am

Macunaima nli wrote:
General Paranoia wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:Oh, I’ll be saying something. As I am sure one of his socks will say something about me if I catch a bullet before he passes from a myocardial infarction after a particularly busy vigorous skype session involving a hamster.

He's a bit younger than his core demographic so I think the funding for TNP will dry up before he snuffs it. I doubt we'll ever know what happens to him as without his site he has no presence in the wargames world outside of TNP

Yeah, but Sweet William doesn’t exactly look like the healthiest person in the world.

When he kicks his boots, he and Editor Gwen will just drop off of TMP. Then, one day, with no warning at all, the site will be closed down for lack of bill payment. On that day, wargaming will need to build a containment structure.

I watched Chernobyl on the plane this week. I think the Russians might have just the solution. I wonder what the half life of TNP is?
JJCH nli

Postby Just passing by (again) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:31 pm

Just passing by (again) wrote:Meanwhile, over on Tw*tter, those Too Fat Lardy boys are wearing the snowflake term as a badge of honour. In fact they do have snowflake badges, and are now giving them out as awards.

'tis the Legion of the Snowflake
Just passing by (again)

Postby Aethelflaeda was framed » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:56 pm

Just discovered Frothers (only because it was spoken badly of at TNP) and found this. Just to let you know that I got banned from there today. Glad to know that my efforts to promote a rational, tolerant gaming site weren’t completely lost on the world as a whole. Good gaming to you all!
Aethelflaeda was framed

Postby General Paranoia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:22 pm

Aethelflaeda was framed wrote:Just discovered Frothers (only because it was spoken badly of at TNP) and found this. Just to let you know that I got banned from there today. Glad to know that my efforts to promote a rational, tolerant gaming site weren’t completely lost on the world as a whole. Good gaming to you all!

Consider yourself doubly banned when Bill reads your post here!

I fear "The Angry Piper" will be joining you for quoting Bill's own rules back at him!

Hi Bill! 0;)
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:It also 'thins the herd' so to speak, so that marginal and under-financed companies fall off the radar, leaving the better managed companies to dominate the news sphere.
TMP - killing off small companies!
General Paranoia

Postby Michael NLI » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:48 pm

Aethelflaeda was framed wrote:Just discovered Frothers (only because it was spoken badly of at TNP) and found this. Just to let you know that I got banned from there today. Glad to know that my efforts to promote a rational, tolerant gaming site weren’t completely lost on the world as a whole. Good gaming to you all!

Come and pull up a pew at TWW.
The Wargames Website.

www.thewargameswebsite.com
Michael NLI

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:48 pm

Go on then - dish the dirt. What were you banned for?

Postby Picador » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:51 pm

You've not been banned (yet), just DH'd for a week.

http://theminiaturespage.com/member/pro ... s%20framed
Picador

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot