The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: The Sad Cunts with No Life Thread

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:22 am

Guest wrote:
Union guy wrote:Editor Bill, trolling:
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=511814
Not enough drama on TMP lately, obviously.
“How dare you, Suh! The memory of Master Lee cannot be impugned!”

Only two people in the DH. That will change.

Bill is delusional.
He has just taken down the 4’ fence on the catwalk and told the workers to be careful.
It’s amazing how many will fall for his trap. And it’s not even a clever trap.

Postby Macunaima nli » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:17 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:Except that women actually WERE treated like chattel throughout most of recorded history, whereas white American men have been.... what?

... Sent out to die in huge wars instead. I'd rather be chattel than mown down in a cornfield.

Your first comment equating the Turner Diaries to the Handmaid's Tale was proof enough of your incredible stupidity. But then you decided to double down with this gem. Tell, what's it like to have the IQ of a cucumber?

But cheer up; you'd fit right in with the dull lackwits of the 'chosen' on TNP....

I was trolling when I said they were equivalent. I was just trying to make Mac’s head explode. I failed.
Of course I know the difference. It annoyed the hell out of me when that snotty cunt said that all white men want to watch the Turner Diaries on Netflix, so we don’t have to go to the movies and deal with uppity colored people. Usual dishonesty and bs from Mac.
Turner Diaries is loathsome, Handmaid’s Tale is just dumb.
You made the mistake of assuming that all who do not log in are the same person.
JJ doesn’t log in. Winnie doesn’t log in. He’s probably incapable of logging in. Mac and JJCH don’t. Hardly the same people, but continue with your lazy assumptions.

Ahn, envy is such an ugly thing, isn’t it? :D
Macunaima nli

Postby Macunaima nli » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:21 am

Guest wrote:
Macunaima nli wrote:Except that women actually WERE treated like chattel throughout most of recorded history, whereas white American men have been.... what?

... Sent out to die in huge wars instead. I'd rather be chattel than mown down in a cornfield.

And instead of being either of those two things, you’re just another fat slob sitting in front of a screen, aren’t you? :)
Macunaima nli

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:57 pm

I counted all the Tango01 started threads on the 200 thread front page of TMP. 109 are attributed to him, but with Da Bug, it’s hard to be sure.
That’s 54.5%. More than half of TMP’s content is spam.
He doesn’t post on a Sunday, and the bottom of the page has his content. This means that tomorrow the percentage will go down, but during the week it will rise.

Bill, I’m assuming that you really want to see meaningful content swamped by irrelevant fluff.

Another thing. A few of his fluff pieces are links to Battlefront, already a heavy advertiser. Is Battlefront paying extra for this perk?

Postby Bronshtein » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:09 pm

Neither of the DHers is to do with Bobby Lee.
One of the people in the DH is Lonkka1Actual - for 'personal attack': "So typical American arrogance" - with a link to the offending post - From 11 December 2018!

Fucking hell - how the fuck did Billious get round to finding this seven months late - he's moving through the backlog faster than ever these days.
Bronshtein

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:47 pm

Bill appears to have forgotten to feed the TMP SearchSquirrel™️ before he left for temple today, but my guess is somebody didn’t like something Lonkka said somewhere, but which couldn't justify the complaint button. So he searched his old posts till he found something that could.

Or maybe Bill's just bored. :D

BTW -- Lonkka's post is older than that: 26 November of last year. Whoever complained, it couldn't have been Cujoman -- his "last visit" was 4 May! :P
Voice From Limbo

Postby Nli » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:38 pm

Hmm that kind of opens the floodgates somewhat. Surely there are enough dawghouseable posts over the last few years to put everyone in there forever.
Nli

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:47 pm

Ah, but you're forgetting -- they first have to pass through the ArmintroutFilter™️ -- he allows only the "right sort" of fish.
Voice From Limbo

Postby Winnie » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:12 pm

Strange. I remember pushing for a Statute of Limitations about 5 or 6 years ago of 30 days.
It even got made into a Poll, that passed.
I’ve since lost my Federalist Papers on the TMP Constitution, but I’m quite sure that once you get past 30 days, your “remarks” are safe.

But Bill is a Wilson Progressive when it comes to the Constitution. It means what he wants it to mean, and doesn’t mean what he doesn’t want it to mean.
Winnie

Postby Voice From Limbo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:32 pm

Constitution? Can o'worms there, Winnie -- can o'worms.

But as this is the Sad Cunts thread, I'll let it slide.

This time. :D
Voice From Limbo

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot