Julian...Lennon??

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: Julian...Lennon??

Postby wutt!! » Thu May 02, 2019 2:56 pm

rebelyell2006 wrote:Seems a bit low.

wait to you find out that most convicts in the UK only serve a third of their sentence providing they behave, so he will be freed in around 3-4 months time!
wutt!!

Postby rebelyell2006 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:54 pm

Just in time for a plane trip to the USA, paid for by the DoJ.
rebelyell2006

Postby Guest » Thu May 02, 2019 4:47 pm

Maybe he can make it to The Venezuelan embassy.

Postby JJCH nli » Sun May 05, 2019 10:05 am

Bronshtein wrote:So, agreed he's [probably] a bit of a prat [and possible/probable misogynist] but he did give a platform to the release of the video of a US Apache helicopter killing innocent journalists and the civilians who tried to help them.

So -self absorbed prick reveals democracy murdering civilians and lying about it.

Who gets prosecuted?

The person who passed the video on and the person who revealed the Land of the Free lying through its nasty, blood stained corporate teeth.

Sounds about right doesn't it? :D

Alas it doesn’t pay to be selective with Assflange, you need to swallow the whole enchilada. The Apache video was a genuine service to the world. Peddling god awful conspiracy theories and being Putin’s personal publisher less so. Julian is no Daniel Ellsberg.

I was opposed to David Hicks being banged up in Gitmo and he actually fought for the Taliban/Al Quaeda and is a South Australian bogan. Jules I must admit I couldn’t really care, although on balance I would rather he wasn’t extradited, maybe just tipped into a cess pit for a week with an audiobook by Max Hastings as his only form of release.
JJCH nli

Postby General Paranoia » Sun May 05, 2019 12:10 pm

JJCH nli wrote:Jules I must admit I couldn’t really care, although on balance I would rather he wasn’t extradited, maybe just tipped into a cess pit for a week with an audiobook by Max Hastings as his only form of release.

So just signed up to TNP as his only means of communication with the outside world, which is much the same thing
Editor in Chief Bill wrote:Doesn't matter to me if you think I am Monty Schwab. In fact, I would be proud to be Monty Schwab. He's making a difference in the world. More of us should be like him!
General Paranoia

Postby Bronshtein » Sun May 05, 2019 5:24 pm

Cruel and unusual punishment.
He might just like it.
Bronshtein

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:24 pm

So the US and Swedes have stitched it up so the Swedes don't have to bother thinking about an extradition request from the USA.
Cunning.
'No, we don't need to issue a detention request to the UK - he'll be in gaol for months - plenty of time to make enquiries.
Oh! That means the US extradition request from the UK gets precedence after all!
Holy herring, we never thought of that! 8)
Oh well, never mind.'

Poor sod, (whether he did anything or not), US 'justice' :loopy: .
Given the current creepy Brexit no deal fawning on the US, what are the chances of the UK deciding it isn't appropriate to send him off to be made an example of?
Bronshtein

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:31 am

In Sweden, Jules is accused of not getting permission in writing and asking “Please?” three times. In other words, unpaid parking tickets.
Sweden can have him after we’re through. Do statutes of limitations expire if the prep is in jail on other charges?

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:32 am

Perp. Not prep. Perp.

Postby rebelyell2006 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:34 am

So, rape is okay if the rapist is a Russian asset?
rebelyell2006

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot