Crowdfunding Projects

Your thoughts on the (small) world of little lead miniatures.

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

Re: Crowdfunding Projects

Postby Gabrys » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Guys!
I once wrote about our Star Scrappers project - mostly about miniatures.
Our universe has grown tremendously in the last few months.

Star Scrappers: Battledrill skirmish miniatures game we will give to your hands later this year - but tomorrow...
Tomorrow is our first Kickstarter campaign Star Scrappers: Cave-In!

I hope you will find a moment to take a look at this project. Because funding, it will enable us to release new miniatures and our skirmish game faster.
So, take a look at:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14 ... n=17a81e3f
and
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3625975 ... ppers-cave
Gabrys

Postby DemonEtrigan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:54 pm

DemonEtrigan

Postby Deraj » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:40 am

Hello all, my miniatures and games company (Deraj Studios) is relaunching its Fantastical Sub-Saharan Miniatures campaign on July 31st.
Here's a concept illustration for one of the many miniatures available through it, a Grum Seer:

Here's a short blurb from the kickstarter campaign:

"Deraj Studios is producing a line of true 32mm miniatures from a fantastical version of the Sub-Sahara. The eventual purpose of these miniatures is for use in their in-development skirmish game, Portals: Worlds Collide. In the meantime, they're an excellent choice of miniatures for your favorite flavor of pen & paper roleplaying game, as well as in games of Frostgrave, Kings of War, Open Combat and a variety of other 'minis-agnostic' games in the 28mm-32mm scale.

We are a growing tabletop gaming company producing a unique line of true 32mm scale fantasy miniatures inspired by various folklore around the world for our in-development skirmish game, Portals: Worlds Collide."

I'd appreciate any and all support in making this campaign come to life this time around.

Thank you all.

Sincerely,
Jared Anderson
Deraj

Previous

Return to Colonel Marbles' Mess Hall