State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Here you can discuss anything froth related that does not fit into another forum, or indeed any nonsense that should enter your head.

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: State of the Union - pre/post election & whatever...

Postby Il Segaiolo Pedantesco » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:43 pm

zippy der nar wrote:It's especially graceless because Trump, of course, has never done military service himself, or indeed, any kind of public service. Not that life-long civilians like you or I, reb, have any basis for calling Trump a draft-dodger. Someone else can do that.

Calling someone a draft dodger is so passé...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/felon.asp
*SVM MALLEVS CVNNORVM*

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose...
- Alphonse Karr
Il Segaiolo Pedantesco

Postby zippy der nar » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:47 pm

Oh, the Assange thing turned out to be nothing. He pulled a Trump. As soon as the cameras were on him, he turned it into an infomercial for Wikileaks, then said he has no dirt on Clinton. It was hilarious. Now let's see how the Infowars people spin this. "She done got ta him, ya'll! Benghazi, Lock Her Up!"

That's funny. A real 'Al Capone's Vault'. That fiasco pretty much finished off Geraldo Rivera's career, as I recall. The idea of Hillary Clinton at the joystick of a drone with my name chalked on the missile would make me extremely nervous. I'd stay off balconies. But Assange is that reckless, if he had any of Hillary's beans, he'd spill them irregardless. He's got nuthin'.

Trump is many things, but not a tax evader...

Ya right condi, everything that Trump has done with his taxes is perfectly legal. Therein lies the problem.
zippy der nar

Postby Mr Moonshine » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Altius wrote:
zippy der nar wrote:Oh, look. Now The Donald is insulting his own base demographic.

Trump angers with suggestion that vets with PTSD are weak

http://www.cincinnatibell.net/news/read ... _ptsd_a-ap

Do you think that was by accident? Watch for more derogatory comments about old white men. And penises. It doesn't matter what embarrassment for Clinton Assange will pull out of his ass, Trump is throwing this election.

Oh, the Assange thing turned out to be nothing. He pulled a Trump. As soon as the cameras were on him, he turned it into an infomercial for Wikileaks, then said he has no dirt on Clinton. It was hilarious. Now let's see how the Infowars people spin this. "She done got ta him, ya'll! Benghazi, Lock Her Up!"

I just listened to most of it and I have to agree, it was very underwhelming. Wondered if I was missing something; is the new scandal coming in the released emails tomorrow, and today's conference was just a heads up about what's coming? Cus My understanding is that the actual release is coming on Wednesday, not today.
Something that was of interest from today was the leak that Hillary Clinton wanted to kill Assange with a drone. I suppose it's a marker of how far liberally minded supporters of Clinton has regressed if that's not even a big thing now, on top of all her other pathological failings.
Mr Moonshine

Postby Mr Moonshine » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:03 pm

And I'm definitely not JJ Parus. Oh no sir. Not I. 0;)
Mr Moonshine

Postby Altius » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm

Mr Moonshine wrote:
Altius wrote:
zippy der nar wrote:Oh, look. Now The Donald is insulting his own base demographic.

Do you think that was by accident? Watch for more derogatory comments about old white men. And penises. It doesn't matter what embarrassment for Clinton Assange will pull out of his ass, Trump is throwing this election.

I just listened to most of it and I have to agree, it was very underwhelming. Wondered if I was missing something; is the new scandal coming in the released emails tomorrow, and today's conference was just a heads up about what's coming? Cus My understanding is that the actual release is coming on Wednesday, not today.
Something that was of interest from today was the leak that Hillary Clinton wanted to kill Assange with a drone. I suppose it's a marker of how far liberally minded supporters of Clinton has regressed if that's not even a big thing now, on top of all her other pathological failings.

Yeah, they really pinned that one down, didn't they? :D

http://www.snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/
I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself - what would a bad man do?
Altius

Postby zippy der nar » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Do you think this is what a Trump presidency would sound like? I'd like to watch Trump get drunk with Duterte, some time:

Duterte tells Obama 'you can go to hell,' warns of breakup

http://www.cincinnatibell.net/news/read ... _they_t-ap

Do you think we'd have as many extra-judicial killings? Wait, we already do.
zippy der nar

Postby Mr Moonshine » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:21 pm

Altius wrote:
Mr Moonshine wrote:
Altius wrote:

Yeah, they really pinned that one down, didn't they? :D

http://www.snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/

Personally, I'd suggest going to the source documents rather than getting the spin from some dodgy ideologically partisan website.
Mr Moonshine

Postby Mr Moonshine » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:43 pm

Or you should talk directly to Assange himself.

It's quite easy, I do it all the time. All you need is a ouija board, 6 grammes of meth-amphetamine, a child's echo-microphone and a spacious pair of tinfoil knickers (admittedly of my own invention). Make sure you lock the door though, as it's an annoying interruption if your mother walks in, as mine tends to do during her 'episodes'. LOL

It's the only sure fire way to really ensure the veracity of your information, which is obviously sadly lacking, as you are not me.
Mr Moonshine

Postby Mr Moonshine » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Moonshine for the win again!

This is fucking hilarious, watching the Frothers dimwits destroy their own threads rather than admit they might be wrong about something.
Mr Moonshine

Postby Mr Moonshine » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:09 pm

You're all such fucking idiots. :roll:

#stillwinning
Mr Moonshine

PreviousNext

Return to The Froth Pot