John Coal’s Game of Thrones thread in exile

Post your views about what's on the telly-box (not about transvestites, unless it is a programme about transvestism, and even that is borderline unless there are also ladyboys).

Moderator: FU!UK Committee

Re: John Coal’s Game of Thrones thread in exile

Postby Maester Winnie » Wed May 15, 2019 4:52 pm

After touring the Iron Throne Room, cheerfully, Danaerys summons a Council, so the Lords can swear fealty and Bend the Knee.
This occurs several weeks later. Unless the new Kings Landing-Winterfell Expressway is still in good order. (Good Queen Danaerys has graciously waived all tolls until the Spring crops come in! Hurrah!) In that case, the next day.
Edmure Tully (remember him? The actor is scheduled to appear this season.) is released and represents the Riverlands.
Sweetrobin Arryn (ditto) is there for the Vale.
Prince Somebody from Dorne. (Same, but new)
Bronn shows up demanding High Garden. Dany asks “Why you?” He explains, giving her another reason to glare at Tyrion.
Gendry, wearing fine new, not sweaty, clothes, is sitting there looking dumb and handsome and happy. Stormlands! Never been there, but he heard it’s nice but drafty.
Yara is there wearing something sexy to try to catch Dany’s eye.
Before the Oaths (oh, I said some words), Dany announces a courvee to rebuild the capital. Every Lord must send 28% of their peasants south to work on it. Oh yes. 32% of their soldiers for the Royal Army. (Good idea, Joffrey!)

Arya is the first to break protocol. She calls Dany a murderer and a shit. Dany glances at Grey Worm, who runs Arya through. Jon draws Long Claw (stop dropping that damn sword!) and attacks Grey Worm.
Tully looks bewildered. Not much of a stretch.
Bronn sits back and smirks.
Gendry runs to Arya. He picks up a table leg and starts to smite Unsullied.
Sansa (Yes. The Expressway is fine!) snatches Needle, and uses the Pointy End on... Danaerys!
Jon clears the room, despite dropping his sword too many times. Dany dies in his arms. Her second last words are “I guess I did break the wheel.” Jon says “Huh?” Then she says “You know nothing, Aegon Targaryen!”

Oh. The dragon. Hmmm. Jon goes up to him and tells Drogon that he’s free! Drogon thinks that hanging around this chick got his brother and sister killed, and him too almost. He flies off for Parts Unknown to appear in some other fantasy epic.
Drogon eats Robin as part of the deal to leave. Nobody minds all that much, least of all Yon Royce who is now new Lord of the Vale.

Sansa takes charge. “Let’s everyone go home and rule wisely. We can meet here again in a couple years if anyone feels like it.”

Tyrion decides to stay in Kings Landing as Hand Emeritus.
Hey! Arya isn’t hurt all that bad! Storms Landing doesn’t seem all that boring after all.
Jon is King in the North, but Sansa is really in charge.
Yara and Bronn settle down together, making everyone else uneasy, but we can deal with that later.
Sansa and the New Guy from Dorne ..... Well I give up here. I’m not going to tie up every loose end.
Maester Winnie

Postby Guest » Thu May 16, 2019 4:26 pm

Bran wargs into Drogon (“But you will fly!”), zaps all the stupid people and then flies away, never to return.

Postby Glenn » Thu May 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Guest wrote:Bran wargs into Drogon (“But you will fly!”), zaps all the stupid people and then flies away, never to return.

I know someone who'se put a bet on Bran warging into Drogon and burning Danny before flying away for parts unknown, no idea what odds he got for at the bookies :D
Glenn

Postby heaps of bodies » Fri May 17, 2019 2:18 pm

Glenn wrote:I know someone who'se put a bet on Bran warging into Drogon and burning Danny before flying away for parts unknown, no idea what odds he got for at the bookies :D

That's both stupidly daft, and would ruin the series. So, Evens.
heaps of bodies

Postby Lord Tywin » Fri May 17, 2019 5:24 pm

If Lord Tywin were still alive, there would be none if this nonsense about illogical plots and lack of continuity.
Harrumph.
Lord Tywin

Postby Glenn » Sat May 18, 2019 9:34 pm

heaps of bodies wrote:
Glenn wrote:I know someone who'se put a bet on Bran warging into Drogon and burning Danny before flying away for parts unknown, no idea what odds he got for at the bookies :D

That's both stupidly daft, and would ruin the series. So, Evens.

seems fair on all points :twisted:
Glenn

Postby Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 5:15 am

So, let’s see if throwing logic and continuity under the bus in favor of spectacle will work Sunday night.
The future of Star Wars looks bright.

As Ramsay Bolton said “If you are expecting a happy ending, you haven’t been paying attention.”

Postby Macunaima nli » Sun May 19, 2019 3:29 pm

King Gendry, I’m telling you. Last chance for you cunts to take my bet.
Macunaima nli

Postby Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 7:28 pm

There will be an anarcho-syndicalist collective.

Postby Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 1:49 am

Good Queen Sansa.

PreviousNext

Return to TV Zone