This is the start of a project that I'm going to be working on in between bouts of painting. I figured that it's about time I learned to push the old putty and what better way to do it than start a project where I have to do a lot of conversion work as armours had changed from those depicted in the Perry First Crusade range by the time of the Third Crusade and the Battle of Arsuf.
I'm working on four models at a time which I'll be painting up when I have done the requisite number and will be posting pics here too.
I'm very open to constructive
criticism but if you do so, please leave some handy hints at how I can make things better
More info and pics can be found on my Just Add Water blog
:http://justaddwater-bedford.blogspot.co ... ons-i.html
Here are a couple of sample pics, there are more on my blog!