can someone sculpt this for me?

Tips and WIPs for those brave souls pushing green stuff around in their homes.

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

can someone sculpt this for me?

Postby ALizardInCrimson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:36 am

Image

28mm ish

pretty please?
you can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
ALizardInCrimson
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:44 am
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Postby ALizardInCrimson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:37 am

or this?

Image
you can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
ALizardInCrimson
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:44 am
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Postby Skipp » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:14 am

Would the tin man Tarzan meet your expectations?
(On phone now so no pic, sorry)
Image

What are you doing Dave?
User avatar
Skipp
 
Posts: 3432
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Deepest Darkest Yorkshire

Postby ALizardInCrimson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:26 am

Skipp wrote:Would the tin man Tarzan meet your expectations?
(On phone now so no pic, sorry)

got a link?
you can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
ALizardInCrimson
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:44 am
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Postby Skipp » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:38 am

http://tinminis.com/catalog/?cata=2000

Can't find it but thought he did a nude one, you could email him - the other company I might suggest is Bronze Age....
Image

What are you doing Dave?
User avatar
Skipp
 
Posts: 3432
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Deepest Darkest Yorkshire

Postby ALizardInCrimson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:54 am

Skipp wrote:http://tinminis.com/catalog/?cata=2000

Can't find it but thought he did a nude one, you could email him - the other company I might suggest is Bronze Age....

I do need a nude one :(

but that's a damn fine mini
thank you!

*off to check bronze age*
you can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
ALizardInCrimson
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:44 am
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Postby Voltan » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:56 am

what about the hasslehoff one http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?product=kevinicus~hfh041&category=miniatures~fantasy-humans

Or do you need a normal size figure? :wink:
Andrew Cockney Rae wrote:Elbows and knees, elbows and knees!


Image
User avatar
Voltan
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:23 pm
Location: Achtung, Spitfire!

Postby ALizardInCrimson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:59 am

Voltan wrote:what about the hasslehoff one http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?product=kevinicus~hfh041&category=miniatures~fantasy-humans

Or do you need a normal size figure? :wink:

*snicker*
closer to 28mm would be better

I have him already

Painted a 1/2 dozen different skin tones on him for a bachelorette party a few years ago
you can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
ALizardInCrimson
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:44 am
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Postby freakinacage » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:52 am

ALizardInCrimson wrote:
Skipp wrote:http://tinminis.com/catalog/?cata=2000

Can't find it but thought he did a nude one, you could email him - the other company I might suggest is Bronze Age....

I do need a nude one :(

but that's a damn fine mini
thank you!

*off to check bronze age*

Would it be that difficult to file off the loin cloth and sculpt on a meat and two veg, something tells me you have plenty of reference material...
Image
User avatar
freakinacage
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: cardiff - wales (uk)

Postby ALizardInCrimson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:14 pm

freakinacage wrote:
ALizardInCrimson wrote:
Skipp wrote:http://tinminis.com/catalog/?cata=2000

Can't find it but thought he did a nude one, you could email him - the other company I might suggest is Bronze Age....

I do need a nude one :(

but that's a damn fine mini
thank you!

*off to check bronze age*

Would it be that difficult to file off the loin cloth and sculpt on a meat and two veg, something tells me you have plenty of reference material...


reference material? check
sculpting skill? nada, bubkis, nope :(
you can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
ALizardInCrimson
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:44 am
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Next

Return to Sculpting Workshop

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest