Wickedness in Progress

Your thoughts on the (small) world of little lead miniatures.

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

Good, Not Good

yes good
89%
Not good
11%

Total votes : 63

Postby primeval » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:52 am

When I was actually still painting I was working on a conversion of the HF Taxxis (spelling?), having her ride a giant raven from Ral Partha and leading a band of zombies from Celtos - that would be cool to have a similar version of Yrsa or a new character.

Barbaric Splendor!
primeval

Postby Tre Manor » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:23 pm

HEY KEV!! You live?! Awesome to see you aroudn again man. :)

Thanks Guys,

Ed I am one of the " No " votes. I usually vote against myself int he poll just so I do nto have to refresh the page to see the vote count when I enter the thread. :P

There will be some more femmes but maybe not in the same release as these. I am already goign to be hard pressed to cover production for all of this ( I am estimating somewhere around the $6,000 mark to get this all produced ) so I am goign to need to go with what I have here first and then expand again to get a few more characters and special unit types done.

The idea of a new mounted version of Yrsa sounds really cool. I had at one time started a mounted version of her and then just never finished it. Mayeb a good idea to go back and get that done now.

Oh and the hunched things are just wretched shamblers. No different than the rest of them.

Mroe to come soon!
finely crafted 32mm white metal figures,

http://www.red-box-games.com/
Tre Manor

Postby Snowcat » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:35 pm

primeval wrote:When I was actually still painting I was working on a conversion of the HF Taxxis (spelling?), having her ride a giant raven from Ral Partha and leading a band of zombies from Celtos - that would be cool to have a similar version of Yrsa or a new character.

Yup a mounted version of her would sell well. 8)
"It's an old and rather unusual brandy..."
Snowcat

Postby HiveTrygon » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:46 pm

What about that system that Warpy used to pledge for production of his dragon? May be you could use that system also Tre, know little about it but it worked for him Vermis knows the name I believe.

Those wretches and zombies are just perfect though, you jumped another level entirely with those in my opinion. The muscled guys are great but you have always been good at anatomy and pose, those are over the top and I'll have to get some of these new lines for my Cadwallon collection. They seem like they would fit right in perfect! :froth:

At joshuaslater, it was a spontaneous ejaculation fest when I saw those zombies. :lol: :lol: :lol:
HiveTrygon

Postby CrumbReaper » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:29 pm

echoing "look fantastic" also echoing "bigger pic please".

In awe of your figure sculpting as I stink of shit when it comes to that line of sculpting - I'm utter poo! :shock:
will stick to tentacles and eyes :lol:

fabulous stuff 8)
CrumbReaper

Postby Drake_Marcus » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:46 am

Make 'em out of Hive's magic spun plastic. You'll sell them by the bucket if they're made out of plastic instead of gold, I mean pewter.
Drake_Marcus

Postby spectacle » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Where's the "Colonel marbles is a tosser" option? Looks like well sculpted figures, but this is the only Red Box range I have very little interest in.
spectacle

Postby Tre Manor » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Where's the "Colonel marbles is a tosser" option?

I guess I forgot to click the " add option " box. Ah well.

Make 'em out of Hive's magic spun plastic. You'll sell them by the bucket if they're made out of plastic instead of gold, I mean pewter.

That was the original plan. Schedules may make that impossible but it is a possibility for now.
finely crafted 32mm white metal figures,

http://www.red-box-games.com/
Tre Manor

Postby Badger Loving Fluffster » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Tre Manor wrote:

I'll forgive the lack of polling etiquette if you GET SOME BIGGER FREAKING PICTURES!

Please

:)
Badger Loving Fluffster
Associate Member

Postby freakinacage » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Badger Loving Fluffster wrote:
Tre Manor wrote:

I'll forgive the lack of polling etiquette and fucking awful spelling if you GET SOME BIGGER FREAKING PICTURES!

Please

:)

corrected
freakinacage

PreviousNext

Return to Colonel Marbles' Mess Hall