Khurasan releases 15mm struthiomimus herd

Post reports of previously unseen miniatures here!

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

Khurasan releases 15mm struthiomimus herd

Postby Khurasanminiatures » Tue May 08, 2018 4:50 pm

We've just released a mini-herd of Struthiomimus in 15mm scale for our Hell Creek range of dinosaurs. These are the so called "ostrich dinosaurs" or "ostrich mimics," which were closely related to the Gallimimus that you may remember from Jurassic Park ("they're flocking this way") but are correctly depicted with feathers, including wing feathers and tail feathers. One pose has a fancy head crest as an adult male, the other two being females.

The Hell Creek range is meant to portray all of the major dinosaur species from one time and one place -- Hell Creek is the Late Cretaceous geological formation in Montana which yields Tyrannosaurus rex and Triceratops. It's meant for fantasy gamers as well as Lost World scenarios, but can be used for straight up dinosaur gaming as well, if there is indeed such a thing!

Available now:
http://khurasanminiatures.tripod.com/15 ... toric.html
Khurasanminiatures

Re: Khurasan releases 15mm struthiomimus herd

Postby Drjackson » Wed May 09, 2018 12:46 am

Still a cunt ?
"Your assumption is that TMP's fortunes are down because of something I'm doing (or not doing). Again, that's your opinion, but there's no evidence for that."
- Editor in Chief Bill
Drjackson

Postby Bronshtein » Wed May 09, 2018 3:27 pm

2) We are very sorry but we cannot be responsible for providing replacements for the odd few models that take some damage in transit. If a few bayonets break off in transit, that sort of thing.

So fuck the contract to provide an intact model then?

Yep -still a cunt.

I cannot accept responsibility for packages that are lost or damaged in the hands of the delivery service.

Despite the fact my contract would be with you and you have the responsibility to fulfill that contract?
You have the contract with the delivery service and it is your problem if they fail to carry out your contract.
I have no relationship with them.
Of course that is English law and no doubt as you are a hotshot SPAM lawyer you know what lying shit you can get away with in the US, the land of capitalism and the free.

But definitely still a cunt.
Bronshtein

Postby JJCH nli » Sun May 13, 2018 5:01 pm

Both would be straight up breaches of Australian consumer law. Of course he should know that but then he would also know that obtaining a remedy would difficult and costly and so therefore largely impractical.
JJCH nli

Return to Scouting reports