New Minibits website now live!

Post reports of previously unseen miniatures here!

Moderator: Col. Marbles' Command Crew

New Minibits website now live!

Postby Leon Pendraken » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:49 pm

Our new Minibits website is now live!

The new Minibits website is live so head over and have a look!
http://www.minibits.net/

For those who've not heard of us before, we offer over 1000 products including:-
>> MDF Bases - In a variety of styles with custom sizes available.
>> Vallejo Paints - The full Model Color, Game Color and Panzer Aces ranges.
>> I-94 Decals - Over 170 different decal designs imported from the US.
>> REDvectors - We've just released some new designs from this excellent range of MDF products.
>> Crossover Miniatures - We're the European stockist of these fantastic Superheroes and bad guys.
>> Dice Frames - Our ever-popular dice frames are useful for hit markers and more.
>> Militia Miniatures - Our own range of 28mm Modern Merc's with some new releases planned for later this year.
...and more, including Humbrol paintbrushes, tools, dice, glues and our own range of spray varnishes as well.

The new site offers bigger pictures, Show Collection and also a Guest Checkout feature as well.

PLEASE NOTE: We were unable to bring over the accounts from the old website, so you will need to register again for an account. There is good news for any Pendraken customers though, as your login details will now work on both sites, so no need to register again.
Leon Pendraken

Re: New Minibits website now live!

Postby Bronshtein » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:16 pm

Well that was weird - used my Pendraken log in - not recognised. Went to Pendraken - not recognised, went to 'lost password' - email not recognised. (I'm permanently logged in to the forum). Registered with Minibits, now okay and Pendraken login okay (using old name and password) No idea what the heck is going on but thanks for the notification! :lol:
Bronshtein

Postby Leon Pendraken » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:24 am

Bronshtein wrote:Well that was weird - used my Pendraken log in - not recognised. Went to Pendraken - not recognised, went to 'lost password' - email not recognised. (I'm permanently logged in to the forum). Registered with Minibits, now okay and Pendraken login okay (using old name and password) No idea what the heck is going on but thanks for the notification! :lol:

Hmmm, that's a bit odd, I'll ask the webguy to have a look at that. When was the Pendraken account created? We weren't able to bring the old accounts over when we launched the Pendraken site last May, so any accounts from before then would have been lost.
Leon Pendraken

Postby Bronshtein » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:25 pm

I suppose it is possible I hadn't logged in since then, didn't think it had been that long and I was certainly logged in to the forum - as I say, all okay now.

Don't know when it was created - I simply had a note of my login name and password for all three - Pendraken, Pendraken forum and Minibits. Didn't expect the old Minibits to work - you explained why - but my existing Pendraken login wasn't recognised on the Minibits or Pendraken page - I was logged in to the forum and remain so.

I re-registered and now that name and password work on both.

Sorry to bother you with it, I'm guessing no-one else has had the problem and I'm not concerned personally - just wanted to give you a heads up if there was a bigger problem. I can log in and shall be making purchases shortly!
Best wishes with the new site. :D
Bronshtein

Postby White Knight » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:53 pm

I registered and placed an order on the old site on the 28th. Will that still be fine?
White Knight
Committee Member

Postby Leon Pendraken » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:20 pm

Bronshtein wrote:Don't know when it was created - I simply had a note of my login name and password for all three - Pendraken, Pendraken forum and Minibits. Didn't expect the old Minibits to work - you explained why - but my existing Pendraken login wasn't recognised on the Minibits or Pendraken page - I was logged in to the forum and remain so.

Sorry to bother you with it, I'm guessing no-one else has had the problem and I'm not concerned personally - just wanted to give you a heads up if there was a bigger problem. I can log in and shall be making purchases shortly!
Best wishes with the new site. :D

No worries, best to check these things! The Forum is separate software so we've never been able to tie in the logins with the website unfortunately, despite my pleas to the webguy!

White Knight wrote:I registered and placed an order on the old site on the 28th. Will that still be fine?

Yep, no worries at all there. You won't receive the usual shipment confirmation from the old site with it being offline now, but the order is all done and was probably shipped out earlier today. If you want to drop me an email or let me know the order number, I can get that checked for you.
Leon Pendraken

Postby White Knight » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:30 pm

Leon Pendraken wrote:
Bronshtein wrote:Yep, no worries at all there. You won't receive the usual shipment confirmation from the old site with it being offline now, but the order is all done and was probably shipped out earlier today. If you want to drop me an email or let me know the order number, I can get that checked for you.

I think the order number is 5302.
White Knight
Committee Member

Postby Leon Pendraken » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:57 am

White Knight wrote:I think the order number is 5302.

Thanks for that, yours is actually still here. We might be out of stock of one of the Crossover Miniatures figures but I'm going to check our show stock in the van tomorrow and then I can confirm. I'll drop you an email.
Leon Pendraken

Return to Scouting reports